Just ordered a Revenger mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

tailland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2018
Germany
The Revenger MINI? The one with internal batteries? I thought there was a recall and total delivery stop since that accident in New York last month, where some dude had one in his pockets while standing next to a gas oven, when the internal battery exploded, ignited the gas from the oven and basically set the entire apartment ablaze, killing 4 people in the process... that Revenger Mini?

Let me see if I can find the news article... got it..

19.NOV 2018 - NY TIMES: E-CIGARETTE EXPLOSION DESTROYS APPARTMENT BUILDING
HEHEHEH... just kidding.. sure, why wouldn't it work with the Nautilus?

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
Nothing wrong with the cCell coils – they work great in the 20 to 35 watts range, which would be perfect for the Revenger Mini. And because the heating element is ceramic, which its entire surface is in contact with the wick, they produce great flavour. They also tend last longer than your typical round wire coil.

And yes, the Revenger will work with the Nautilus tank.

Last edited:

scott58

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
NorthWest Indiana
Just got this. Way more functions then I'll ever use. Set it to my normal 8.4 watts and good to go. Turned off all the lighting stuff. Like the clock though. My poor I stick 30 watter finally retiring. Had to put duct tape on the bottom last week to keep the guts from falling out. Best device I ever had. Hopefully this one will will serve as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread