Just ordered e-cig and juice...wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROB26

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2009
Fort Worth TX
I just ordered a new e-cig and some juice...I've been sitting outside my front door for about 20 minutes now and it STILL HAS NOT ARRIVED! WTF? I'm soooo ......! I'm not going to name the supplier...but this is unheard of! I can't believe this! I'm going to have to go buy a pack of smokes now...And now I see on the news that the Cig tax in TX has gone from $.39 to $1.01 per pack! I can't afford real smokes! I'm definitely going to have to ask supplier X to reimburse me for the money I spend on smokes until my new e-cig gets here!

OH NO, I've just pulled out a clump of my hair...the stress is killing me! WHEN WILL MY E-CIG BE HERE!?! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:
lmao

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
When I order with X supplier I usually order, go to the front door, turn my back and the parcel is behind me being chewed by the dog!! I grab it before he gets nicotine poisoning of course :) That requires me to not only take annoying time out of my day unwrapping the package but also requires me to wak to the bin! When I ordered from Y supplier the e-cig just appears in my mouth one day, no explanation and the wrapping is in the trash!

Come on suppliers stop doing weird stuff in my life!!

ROB26

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2009
Fort Worth TX
When I order with X supplier I usually order, go to the front door, turn my back and the parcel is behind me being chewed by the dog!! I grab it before he gets nicotine poisoning of course :) That requires me to not only take annoying time out of my day unwrapping the package but also requires me to wak to the bin! When I ordered from Y supplier the e-cig just appears in my mouth one day, no explanation and the wrapping is in the trash!

Come on suppliers stop doing weird stuff in my life!!

I knew Supplier X sounded like a fishy name...That's IT I'm getting in my car and driving to Supplier X's SECRET HEADQUARTERS!

Quasarsphere

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2009
Wellington, New Zealand
yeah you other vendors out there better get your .... together and have 1 minute USA delivery or I'm outta here!
A whole minute? Look, mate, it's people like you who are responsible for the decline in customer service standards! Give 'em an inch, they'll take a light year!

I expect my packages to arrive at least three months before I become aware that the product exists!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread