Just passed 3 years of vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

icemanx3

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2010
Silicon Valley, CA
Hey y'all,

Just thought I'd pop in and mention that this past October was my 3 year vape anniversary. Is that nuts?

Best setup for me that I've found in all that time after trying countless juice vendors, atty types and vendors, and hardware like egos, bottom feeders, etc:

1. Provari (or other variable device with a drip well is an absolute must)
2. Cisco Spec 306 - 2.5Ohm standard resistance attys used at 3.7V (the 306 gives such better flavor and vapor compared to a 510 imo)
3. A cannon drip tip from cherry vape (this tip makes a huge difference in the flavor and vape experience imo)
4. Boba's Bounty at 12mg (and sometimes 18mg) from AVEJUICE

Keep on vapin'!!!

ice

Enoch777

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Midwest, USA
That's amazing!!! Congrats!

jakes-success-dance.gif

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
Awesome!! Congrats on the success. Keep on Vapin!
Have you cut back on the nic level? or are you enjoying a healthier alternative to get the nic?
Just curious.
I also realized today, noodling around the forum , theres a section just called "success stories"
It'd be really cool if you'd post up there. Im thinking if someone were looking for input, numbers, etc..
thats a place they'd land.
Keep it up!

icemanx3

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2010
Silicon Valley, CA
Awesome!! Congrats on the success. Keep on Vapin!
Have you cut back on the nic level? or are you enjoying a healthier alternative to get the nic?
Just curious.
I also realized today, noodling around the forum , theres a section just called "success stories"
It'd be really cool if you'd post up there. Im thinking if someone were looking for input, numbers, etc..
thats a place they'd land.
Keep it up!

Thanks ALL!

Ipster, early on I was hitting 36mg and 24mg. That seems insane now. Then, for a very long time I was hitting 18mg Boba's Bounty. However, with a good Cisco 2.5ohm 306 atty, I am easily satisfied with 12mg Boba's Bounty...so that's all I vape, all day everyday. Once in a while I hit 12mg Casablanca from Backwood.

I am thinking at this point, 3 years in...I should probably quit altogether. Maybe try hitting 6mg Boba's on the way out.

Appreciate all the comments!!

ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread