Personal Vaping Victories!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshleyNonSmokie

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2011
Ohio, USA
I really have enjoyed the stages of vaping and learning about all the different hardware. About a month ago I found my all day juice and a few different setups that really give me a lot of vaping pleasure!

Riva 750mah batt w/ dcc tank and peach cantaloupe 12mg from ECBlend

Riva 750mah batt with emdcc and ECBlend RY4 double extra flavor 18mg

Riva 750 with dcc tank ECBlend RY4 DXF 18mg

And my FAVORITE....Riva 750 RY4 and Carmel Cheesecake 18mg dripping on a debridged (did this myself) 306 atty.

All the tinkering (slotting cartos, debridging, fiddling with the Vision Stone V2 from GotVapes, etc) has really helped keep me away from the analogs.

I've tried a few vendors for juice and have found that I certainly prefer certain flavor profiles :) RY4 being my favorite.

THE BIG DEAL!!!
I made a convert! One of my besties wanted quit smokes so I gave her my old KR808 kit and some cartos and juice, and.....she loves it! I have tried to give her support and tutored her on some PV basics.

THE BIG BIG DEAL!!!
I got my tax return and my hubby agreed to me purchasing a new kit. Got a KGO 1100mah kit in chrome from the same place I bought my Riva. Sweet-Vapes. I also ordered some 306 attys, and a few drip tips...and....BOBAS BOUNTY...and BOUNTY HUNTER! I have been waiting to try these two juices since I started crusing ECF for the past 4 months.

All in all, I love vaping, and this community has been an invaluable resource for me. Thanks ECF members for reading this rambling post. I just needed to get it all out :)

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Atta boy, girl!
thumbsup.gif

Besides my quittin' 'bakky, my 'vaping converts' are my greatest victories...
snoopy.gif

Jammin

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2010
Washington DC
Congrats Ashley! ECF was also my valuable resource when I started. I got started simply from hearing an ad on the radio for it, and I am so glad i didn't go that route and instead used that ad as the springboard to starting my research. I figured if I am going to give this thing a try, I wanted to be armed with facts to help me select the best equipment and juices. That research led me here, and I am very grateful for that! If i never started reading here (i lurked before joining) i'd never have ended up with my ego batts, which I think are awesome!

This community does a lot to help newbies know which way to go, and also helps us who have been doing it a bit longer to keep informed of new things and also to engage in conversation to help us keep learning.

And the camaraderie here is great too! BONUS! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread