Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Seems since the recent run of Tuesday glee, I may have been conditioned to place an order on Tuesdays! :laugh:

Joking aside, I did just place an order: 2 strengths Strawnilla, 2 strengths Got Cookie, Frenilla, Wakonda.
Can't taste any of them by themselves, but one way or another, I've found a way to use them diluted with something suitable (CB, CLS etc.) for brief spells with minimal wheeziness :)
Testament to the quality of the flavours that I can actually taste something of the 'pure' version even when diluted!

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
Tuesdays are lacking now although my credit card says I'm full of it. But just imagine what it would be like if the Enterprise That Cannot Be Named (Trademark Pending) rolled out a massive VG line with all the flavors. There would be dancing, birds singing, and huge tasty vape clouds wafting towards the heavens.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Yep, I felt the same way, Pictor! It felt like I needed to buy something .... anything .... and I better do it FAST.

Tuesdays just are not the same any more. :tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble:
Well, at least it's not just me! ;laugh: ...kept going for a little look to see what I may just buy next time ...next time? Nah! 'do it now' was the little voice in my head :)
One consolation: I don't need huge bottles because I only use a little at a time! Definitely getting a stash of the GC though with my 4th bottle.

Tuesdays are lacking now although my credit card says I'm full of it. But just imagine what it would be like if the Enterprise That Cannot Be Named (Trademark Pending) rolled out a massive VG line with all the flavors. There would be dancing, birds singing, and huge tasty vape clouds wafting towards the heavens.
Oh YES! all of that and more! What a lovely thought!

Maybe we should start having our NT Anonymous meetings on Tuesdays? Sit around and talk about all the joose we used to buy and the houses we used to own. :p
Ha-ha! :laugh: .....ooh! :unsure: ...aw! what the heck!

Screw that, Im going to make an order right now :vapor:
See, it's working on you too! :lol:

motabrownie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2014
Lawrence, KS
I feel lost. Keep thinking I'll just save some $ for a few weeks. Then start thinking I'm getting low on some staples. CB, CLS, Wakonda, Virus. Trying to hold back. Fight it. Fight it.

:?:

Don't waste precious energy Mike! :laugh:

Yeah, its best not to fight it. Just give in, let it go, relax, buy more NT joose, deep breaths, rinse, repeat.

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle

brookj1986

Super Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2013
Chicago, IL
Well, there goes saving money. Guess it works out Cuz I'm nearly out of the virus... just realized my excitement didn't come across. I'm very excited about more acb. I have enough from first release to last 10 more football sunday/Monday. By that time, these should be well steeped.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread