The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Just seeing if my math is right

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by NikZak, Jun 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. NikZak

NikZak Super Member

May 28, 2014
    Melbourne, Australia
    Hi there folks, got a couple of juices in the mail yesterday and made myself up a nice blend which saved me from wasting all the Tobacco flavored juice I bought with my first eGo kit which I discovered I don't like very much.

My custom blend is 33% Tobacco 24mg, 33% Whiskey 24mg and 34% Flax 0mg (which by my calculations should give me a 16mg blend, please correct me if I'm wrong).

It's not bad, a bit spicy from the tobacco but smooth from the flax and a bit naughty in the morning to have a touch of Whiskey there. I call it "Scotch and a Cigar" and it's good enough that I think I've saved myself having to throw away the Tobacco flavor I thought I'd like coming off analogs

So yeah Tl;Dr, does my mix = 16mg?

2. Not A One

Not A One Senior Member Verified Member

May 10, 2014
    Wisconsin, USA
  3. Hoosier

Hoosier Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 26, 2010
    Indiana
    Yep, 15.8mg/ml which is 16mg/ml in my book.

4. NikZak

NikZak Super Member

May 28, 2014
    Melbourne, Australia
    Excellent, I mean I am a biochemist and I was fairly certain I knew I was right, many years of working out molecular concentrations have served me well :)

5. Hoosier

Hoosier Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 26, 2010
    Indiana
    Whew! That's why I gave up chemistry and went into electricity. Moles just made my head hurt.

6. Johntodd

Johntodd Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2011
    USA
    They drive my dogs nuts!

7. NikZak

NikZak Super Member

May 28, 2014
    Melbourne, Australia
    Haha, moles are easy once you get your head around them, I'm just glad I remember all my solution calculations, they will serve me well with the 200mL of 100mg Nicotine I have on it's way to me. Problem in Australia is you can't get anything other than 0mg juice here so I'll be making my own nicotine laden juices with what I can get here until I grow some balls and make my own juices (which admittedly probably won't be that far away knowing how I like to throw myself into the deep end in most activities)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.