Just seeing if my math is right

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikZak

May 28, 2014
Melbourne, Australia
Hi there folks, got a couple of juices in the mail yesterday and made myself up a nice blend which saved me from wasting all the tobacco flavored juice I bought with my first eGo kit which I discovered I don't like very much.

My custom blend is 33% tobacco 24mg, 33% Whiskey 24mg and 34% Flax 0mg (which by my calculations should give me a 16mg blend, please correct me if I'm wrong).

It's not bad, a bit spicy from the tobacco but smooth from the flax and a bit naughty in the morning to have a touch of Whiskey there. I call it "Scotch and a Cigar" and it's good enough that I think I've saved myself having to throw away the Tobacco flavor I thought I'd like coming off analogs

So yeah Tl;Dr, does my mix = 16mg?

NikZak

May 28, 2014
Melbourne, Australia
Haha, moles are easy once you get your head around them, I'm just glad I remember all my solution calculations, they will serve me well with the 200mL of 100mg Nicotine I have on it's way to me. Problem in Australia is you can't get anything other than 0mg juice here so I'll be making my own nicotine laden juices with what I can get here until I grow some balls and make my own juices (which admittedly probably won't be that far away knowing how I like to throw myself into the deep end in most activities)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread