Not open for further replies.

vabeach454

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2012
Virginia Beach
virginiavapers.com
Hi Everyone,

I just started Ecigs today and am begining to think I can stop smoking real cigs. I have been using disposable Lotus Strawberry. I tried a regular cigarette flavor, but didnt like the taste. I have been smoking for almost 30 years now and for the last 2 years I have been rolling my own with an electric machine (every day). I have saved alot of money doing it this way, but all the labor was mine. I saw the Lotus Ecig on the shelf and decided to give them a try and I seem to like it.

What I am looking for now is advice as to were to buy an ego starter kit 2 batteries the refillable kind with big battery. I have been reading on here for hours now and I guess I'm asking for who knows where the best deals are and a reputable dealer.

I am a 2+ pack a day smoker (Full Flavor) Top tobacco.

TIA

Hottody

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2011
Temcula CA
Wellcome to ECF, I think you are really going to enjoy learning about Ecigs and all the fun devices and stuff available. Since you roll your own cigs, it seems that you are a hands on type of person that should really enjoy the journey!

My favorite vendor is VaporBeast! Check out their site...they have Ego devices, free shippimng and AWSOME customer service. RELIABLE. love their Holy Grail Ry4, it's a sweet tobacco that is yummy! Also Melon Head from them is so good! Enjoy!
http://www.vaporbeast.com/starter_kits_s/1513.htm

Last edited:

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA

ShogaNinja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2012
Ohio
www.youtube.com
I wrote my blog, The Vaper's Handbook for people with questions just like yours.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/shoganinja/2998-vapers-handbook.html

The best source right now for an Ego Twist is AltSmoke.com | Personal Vaporizers | Electronic Cigarette | Ecigs | Your one stop shop!. You'll need a pair of batteries, an EGO USB charger, and some clearomizers or cartomizers. I recommend the Vivi Nova as the best clearomizer but the Stardust is ok too. The best cartos IMO are the BOGE brand or Smoktech brand. Make sure you read the section I put up on my blog about resistance vs voltage before you go buying things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread