• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

just started vaping, withdrawal symptoms??

Status
Not open for further replies.

eLsonZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2013
Land of no Freedom
Thinner wallet?! I almost have to sell my wallet away :laugh:

LOL. Got so serious bo. But I think its all in the mind la. If you're ok with the pv u have in ur hand, control urself on upgrading and stuffs definately we'll save alot more compared to analogs.

But sadly that doesnt seems to be the case for most of us.. :vapor:

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

kimochi-ii

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Qwiyomi
LOL. Got so serious bo. But I think its all in the mind la. If you're ok with the pv u have in ur hand, control urself on upgrading and stuffs definately we'll save alot more compared to analogs.

But sadly that doesnt seems to be the case for most of us.. :vapor:

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Ok. Bit exaggerated :)

Sent from my Piccolo using Spheroid

TheBoom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
The Dot
Thinner wallet is definitely not due to e-juices. Even the most expensive juices like halo still cost less then analogs (in sg at least). It's probably the compulsive need to keep buying more PVs and parts and buy more high end/expensive stuff as you go.

Withdrawal symptoms vary from person to person. I've had my fair share of symptoms :

-Fatigue
-Weight gain
-Lack of concentration/memory loss
-The need to sleep really long (like 10 hours)

kimochi-ii

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Qwiyomi
Hang on for while more...you'll get over it eventually..

Just like you break up with gf, first few days sad.. Next few week feel weird without her beside.. You'll get over her eventually when you found a new love, in this case your pv.

Weird example I know, but somehow like this.. Just a little more determination and will power you'll get over it.

TheBoom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
The Dot
it has been a week since i last touch analogues, seems alright at first but now beginning to feel abit strange, maybe craving for tabacco or not use to the vapor nic? cant really describe the weird sensation.
i thought the worst is over (felt really horrible during the first 2 days), advise please?

the craving will always be there. it's up to you and your level of self control.

after 2 months of going without analogs i would be lying if i said i didn't have sudden and random cravings for one

but it does get easier with time, just like kimochi said, time will heal most wounds.

Vainkid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2013
Stinkapore aka Sillypore
I am sure you will be able to cut down your tobacco intake to 0 by end of the month.

Persevere!

i hope so. last night i left one last analog yet refuse to smoke so i just keep on vaping to sort of control and guess what? my flu for no reason flow like mad after i bath cold water at 12am. not the usual self which i daily bath cold water without a problem and now my cold resistance is gone.

TheBoom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
The Dot
i hope so. last night i left one last analog yet refuse to smoke so i just keep on vaping to sort of control and guess what? my flu for no reason flow like mad after i bath cold water at 12am. not the usual self which i daily bath cold water without a problem and now my cold resistance is gone.

Thats probably just all that tar-stained mucus forcing its way through out of you.

Anyway on a side note, this fine country so darn hot why you need cold resistance lol?

Domtine

Lim Peh
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2011
North Korea with Disneyland
one possible hypothesis is that when you are smoking amalogs, your body is producing amounts of fluids in the form of mucus and phlegm that is required to keep your throat and nasal canal clean from the pollutants produced by analogs.

When you switch to vaping, the irritants are greatly reduced but you body is used to producing all those amounts of fluids. Those that don't get used up in the throat and nose cleaning process has to be removed in someway and the easiest way would be through the nearest orifice.

Your body would slowly realise the reduction in pollutants and start to reduce mucus production.

Disclaimer: This is the Dom hypothesis which has no medical basis but is derived from Newton's 3rd law, "Every action has an opposite and equal reaction." analogs = more mucus, vaping = less mucus.

Trust me, I'm an engineer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread