Just tried some from Nicoticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
I'm experiencing the same with Frenilla. When I tried it the first time, I thought it was more developed because remnants of CB were still in the Dripper. On its own, it's almost flavorless. It IS vey fresh, so I'm hoping it steeps into something special. Maybe I expected too much from it fresh out of the box because the other Nicoticket flavors were good as soon as I received them.

I am probably about 2 and half weeks I can so it coming together (just slowly but its ok)
I really feel this is going to be a really good juice
Long steeps for excellent juice is not a foreign thought for me

based on how I see it coming together I would have to say what dasbluecig said 6-8 weeks
really sounds about right
Its what I thought based on what I see, but wanted confirmation from someone who's been through it

Hypatia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2013
Titletown, USA
I'm experiencing the same with Frenilla. When I tried it the first time, I thought it was more developed because remnants of CB were still in the Dripper. On its own, it's almost flavorless. It IS vey fresh, so I'm hoping it steeps into something special. Maybe I expected too much from it fresh out of the box because the other Nicoticket flavors were good as soon as I received them.

Oh yes. Frenilla turns into sheer magical, creamy pure vanilla goodness. I bought a bottle in December. Out of the box it was, meh. Forgot about it until last week. Hot dang! Two months later it is so enormously flavorful. It's actually TOO flavorful for me (sweet overdose in the dripper). But if you love that type of flavor hit, I will say Frenilla is the one worth waiting for.

Hypatia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2013
Titletown, USA
my Nicoticket order arrived, I had to try it...immediately...WOW good. I cant wait to taste it again after it steeps.

Nice!

Yay! And that's how juice should be. Eliquids should not REQUIRE steeping to be vapeable. That's why I always recommend NT. It is 99.9% tasty fresh from the mail, and only get BETTER. It shows dedication to providing an excellent product that doesn't require weeks of ritualistic behaviors (open bottle, close bottle, dark closet, ultrasonic cleaner, UGH!) to taste good. I'll sit and vape my NT while all the other folks are barking at the moon and chanting over their juices in a seance circle, waiting for the "change."

luvchins

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2014
USA
Oh yes. Frenilla turns into sheer magical, creamy pure vanilla goodness. I bought a bottle in December. Out of the box it was, meh. Forgot about it until last week. Hot dang! Two months later it is so enormously flavorful. It's actually TOO flavorful for me (sweet overdose in the dripper). But if you love that type of flavor hit, I will say Frenilla is the one worth waiting for.

Thanks. I figured as much.

Hypatia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2013
Titletown, USA
How are you all steeping, leaving them sit with cap on for a period of time? Or do you leave cap off for a bit, recap, let it sit, shake, let breath, recap... etc?

My steeping (see my post above for my satirical outlook on "steeping") consists of throwing the bottle in the shoebox and then accidentally stumbling across it again a month later. Yeah, it's that simple. I'm lazy...and forgetful...:laugh:

JohnWillyson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
it's a shame they are too lazy to offer variable pg/vg ratio, they might've even had my business.

nicoticket people, if you are reading this, there are alot of us who would like to try your juices but refuse to vape a jar of pg.

thanks, love wonkeypickle

Nicoticket is designed at the specific ratios, so thats part of the reason he doesn't offer variation. The other is he makes in bulk batches.

Honestly, the lack of choice was half my draw: I don't want a liquid that the maker doesn't have designed from the ground up. I want a complex, curated experience that I can't reproduce with diy.

I know everyone is different, but offering variation quite commonly means sacrificing some quality somewhere when the liquid is complex and not a simple flavor.

Edit: and all juices show the ratio. Many are 50/50, the fruits are higher pg.

Ed_C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Seligman, MO
it's a shame they are too lazy to offer variable pg/vg ratio, they might've even had my business.

nicoticket people, if you are reading this, there are alot of us who would like to try your juices but refuse to vape a jar of pg.

Yeah, if you have particular needs for a certain pg/vg ratio, that's a bummer. NT isn't the only vender that has set ratios for each juice and I wouldn't really consider that as being lazy. I think they just consider the pg/vg ratio to be part of their recipes. If they had a standard ratio for all their juices, across the board, you might have an argument, but it's different depending on the juice.

Imnukingfutz

Moved On
Jan 13, 2014

Thats the difference between a niche market and a mass market.

Hypatia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2013
Titletown, USA

If you like, Nicoticket has a dedicated subforum Here (Nicoticket). They have a sticky thread titled "Suggestion Box." They are more likely to follow those comments, since registered suppliers are restricted to posting in their own subforum. GL and Vape on!

wonkeypickle

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
'murrikka
again, he's just going by what he considers to be good. and i respect that, in no way am i knocking his stuff.

it's just maybe what tastes the best to me/others is a good 30pg/70vg ratio or whatever.

the fact that it isn't made fresh to order kinda bugs me, as i can taste the difference between fresh juices and ones that have sat on the shelves, although i think it'd be safe to assume he doesn't make batches large enough for them to sit around too long before becoming old and stale.

maybe i will just suck it up and give it a shot, shame that the one day i look into their website is the day that they stop offering custom ratios. would it be too hard to even only offer a max vg option? i suppose i will take my griping over to their supplier forum and see what i can accomplish lol

CrunkVA

Nov 18, 2013
Fairfax, VA

All you have to do is message Clark, and he'll work with you. Put a comment down in the comment section at time of order.

Krewlife

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2013
California
All you have to do is message Clark, and he'll work with you. Put a comment down in the comment section at time of order.

ive done that before and clark emailed me back saying he will only think about customizing pg/vg ratios for 100ml+ orders or for regular customer but not a something he usually does.

ive bought 4 juices from nicoticket and customer service is A+ but the juice wasnt for me they all had this weird taste to it. i gave a bottle away and now i'm trying to get my account verified so that i can hopefully trade my flavors with someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread