Status
Not open for further replies.

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
Welcome to the forum.

For many years I worked with folk who had health problems and can appreciate the difficuties you will be having - otherwise I'd have suggested switching to something like a top fill Zenith tank on a straightforward mod like an iStick, with a long needle nosed juice bottle to top up your e liquid - but here this might not work.

I'm not a pod user myself but I'm sure one will be along shortly with good advice.

Welcome again.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Lol. Well, I've always been a Juul girl, but 3 percent menthol getting harder to find. Plus, since their troubles began, slow shipments these days. Any recommendations for a Juul alternative? And I need a pod system cause I've got shaky hands and can't fill myself.
Welcome and glad you joined.
You have posted in the new members forum (the "New Member forum" is used basically as a polite way of saying hello to all ECF members), you are limited to the number of post in this forum.
re: New Members - "How many posts do I need to..."
In the future, you might want to post in the ECF forum most closely representing your subject/question. Suggest posting in :Vape Pod Systems and chat:
Vape Pod Systems
Often times,you may receive more knowledgeable/germane/extensive information from the membership in the above/appropriate forum.

Reactions: DeloresRose

Northstar6

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2019
I didn't really care that much for the Vuse Alto Menthol when I tried it....and I was a former menthol smoker. I believe they released a Mint flavor over the summer, so perhaps that is better.

For pre-filled stuff, I thought Juul Mint and Menthol were both decent. However the price is just too high on most of these pods.

I've always found filling the Uwell Caliburn is pretty easy. The fill ports fit most fine tip bottles, so there really isn't much of a chance for spilling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread