The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Just tried Vuse menthol

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Missourimom54, Jan 16, 2020.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Missourimom54

Missourimom54 New Member

Jan 16, 2020
    wow just had my first Vuse menthol. tastes and smells like turpentine. Sure hope they give refunds.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Coyote628

Coyote628 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2017
    Leave those gas station ecigs alone and get a real mod. Turpentine tastes much better that way. I wouldn't lie.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. sonicbomb

sonicbomb Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2015
    1187 Hundertwasser
    Ditch the nasty cigaike and get a decent system, problem solved.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Missourimom54

Missourimom54 New Member

Jan 16, 2020

5. Missourimom54

Missourimom54 New Member

Jan 16, 2020
    Lol. Well, I've always been a Juul girl, but 3 percent menthol getting harder to find. Plus, since their troubles began, slow shipments these days. Any recommendations for a Juul alternative? And I need a pod system cause I've got shaky hands and can't fill myself.

6. Falconeer

Falconeer Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 27, 2015
    Hawick, Scotland.
    Welcome to the forum.

For many years I worked with folk who had health problems and can appreciate the difficuties you will be having - otherwise I'd have suggested switching to something like a top fill Zenith tank on a straightforward mod like an iStick, with a long needle nosed juice bottle to top up your e liquid - but here this might not work.

I'm not a pod user myself but I'm sure one will be along shortly with good advice.

Welcome again.

7. somdcomputerguy

somdcomputerguy vaper dedicato Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Welcome to ECF, Missourimom54.

8. BrotherBob

BrotherBob ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Welcome and glad you joined.
    You have posted in the new members forum (the "New Member forum" is used basically as a polite way of saying hello to all ECF members), you are limited to the number of post in this forum.
    re: New Members - "How many posts do I need to..."
    In the future, you might want to post in the ECF forum most closely representing your subject/question. Suggest posting in :Vape Pod Systems and chat:
    Vape Pod Systems
    Often times,you may receive more knowledgeable/germane/extensive information from the membership in the above/appropriate forum.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Northstar6

Northstar6 Senior Member

May 16, 2019
    I didn't really care that much for the Vuse Alto Menthol when I tried it....and I was a former menthol smoker. I believe they released a Mint flavor over the summer, so perhaps that is better.

For pre-filled stuff, I thought Juul Mint and Menthol were both decent. However the price is just too high on most of these pods.

I've always found filling the Uwell Caliburn is pretty easy. The fill ports fit most fine tip bottles, so there really isn't much of a chance for spilling.

10. Marper

Marper Ultra Member

May 20, 2019
    You got to fill your own, was a menthol person trying to quit years back and some is really bad, try frost by element and get it at 0 mg nic, then use freebase nic and not salts, try a small bottle that you have added the nic to at about 6mg, that's too much for me and I vape at 3mg, I hate salts

11. Jman8

Jman8 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 15, 2013
    Wisconsin
    Use a syringe for filling whatever device you end up getting. With shaky hands, dripping liquid from a bottle is challenging. With a syringe, it ought to be easier, less chance of making a mess.