Just wanted to throw a quick intro in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dess

Mar 14, 2011
Little Rock, AR
Hello all :)

I'm so glad I've found ECF! This being my second foray into the world of vaping, I wanted to do my research this time (instead of just word of mouth from people I know). This forum seems to have the answers to anything I can think of!!

About 2 weeks ago I got a Riva 510. I am in love with this thing!!! I'm not completely off analogs yet - it's hardest for me at work, since I work at a smoking bar... - but I can gladly report that instead of 1+ PAD, the last pack I bought has lasted me almost a week!!! I am definitely hooked this time around.. I've got a drip tip put on this thing, and I'm probably gonna end up spending more money trying out different eliquids and mods and toystoystoys - my boyfriend thinks I'm going a little nutters with it all >.< (I very well might be ;) ) He'll see... I'm gonna convert him too!

Thank you all for the information that is here!!! It definitely makes finding/reading/learning a lot easier and organized, and everyone is so friendly and informative. :)

Dess

rmpetty

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
Park Ridge,N.J.
Welcome Dess, your boyfriend will come around. I got my wife started 8 days after myself & she loves it. My brother came up for a visit about 2 weeks ago - he is now hooked. We're not young puppies either, my brother is 59, I'm 62 and my wife just turned 67. We have all been smoking since our teen years. Good luck.

Wrainn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Louisiana
www.bayouswampjuice.com
Congrats!!! I have been vaping for 6 days and am really enjoying it. I have spent quite a bit of money getting started as I started with the joye 510 mega and yesterday ordered the Riva 510 lite but I am determined to stop the analogs all together so i know it will take a small investment, however, I would have spent that much on analogs, just not all at once. I created a ticker and it says i won't break even until May....LOL Good Luck!!!

P-Dub

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
Santa Rita,GU, USA
Welcome Dess!
I think you are right about the Buying and shopping and buying. Something very satisfying about that little package arriving in the mail box. You should vape in the smoking bar... convert a few more! Eventually your spending spree will taper off. Check out the PIF (Pay It Forward) thread and hook up on some good trades or freebies when you have spent more time and money. You will want to get in on some of that great community as you will eventually get something that doesn't meet your needs and it is a great place to swap for something that you like, need or want to try. Also look for some co-ops you can get into to help save some dough. Hope to see you there.
The more I read, the more I want to buy! I probably won't break even for a while ;) LOL

Moonflame

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Smith Mt Lake area, Va, USA
Welcome! I didn't break even for almost a year, but I bought a LOT of stuff. The 2nd 10 months I only spent $60, since I had stocked up on juice and atty's. It was a good thing I stocked up because we went thru a family health disaster (4 months for hubby on disability and 3 months more of part time really messes with finances) and if I'd still been smoking or didn't have a bunch of juice in the closet I'd have been in trouble. My reward for being so good during that time was to just order a new wood battery mod, so this year I'll spend more. I'm trying to convince myself I need to order juice since there are new flavors I really want to try, but I still have enough juice for another 6-10 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread