Status
Not open for further replies.

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
Got my Ego-C Twist 650 kit yesterday....with 2 T3 clearos.....
My ordered juice hadn't yet arrived....but the Kit came with a 5ml sample of "Cin-O-Bun" and I couldn't wait to try the new "machine"...
So.....charged up the batteries.....dropped in 1.6ml of 50-50 1.8%......hit the button.....and took a BIG draw......
:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
Now the TASTE of "Cin-O-Bun" is nothing to write home about (mfgr.'s name withheld to keep from starting a flame war....!!!!;)) but the VAPOR!!! The difference between this and the Blu is ASTOUNDING, to say the LEAST!! Running just under 4 volts I get ample 'throat hit"..plus.....ALL THAT VAPOR!!!
I'm going to try some JC Tennessee Cured 24mg next.....and I've got some Clove WOW (36mg!!) coming next week....
For me...this is Nirvana!!! But everyone says it CAN get better.....we'll see....
Just as soon as my wallet gains a little weight!!!!:)
Happy (vaping) Trails!

Last edited:

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
Nice, glad to hear its working out. Holy crap though on the nic levels...i mean hey whatever works for you but 36 mg? Damn that would actually make vaping uncomfortable for me. I stick around 6mg and 12 mg. But whatever works right.

Meant to add (DUH!).....36mg is NOT my daily "go-to" vape....nor will it be!!
When I did analogs - and when I could get them by mail - I hacked away on Djarum 76's....16 to a pack...and 38mg nic per cig!!!
But I (usually....) smoked 1 or 2 of these a WEEK...kinda like enjoying a Baked Alaska or fine Cognac....once in awhile, NOT a regular thing.....!;)
BTW....I vape to quit TOBACCO....NOT necessarily the nicotine....but I'm very satisfied with 18mg juices....
THEY'RE my "go-to"'s!!

indoorsindica

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
cathedral city, CA, USA
DasBluCig:10340597 said:
Nice, glad to hear its working out. Holy crap though on the nic levels...i mean hey whatever works for you but 36 mg? Damn that would actually make vaping uncomfortable for me. I stick around 6mg and 12 mg. But whatever works right.

Meant to add (DUH!).....36mg is NOT my daily "go-to" vape....nor will it be!!
When I did analogs - and when I could get them by mail - I hacked away on Djarum 76's....16 to a pack...and 38mg nic per cig!!!
But I (usually....) smoked 1 or 2 of these a WEEK...kinda like enjoying a Baked Alaska or fine Cognac....once in awhile, NOT a regular thing.....!;)
BTW....I vape to quit TOBACCO....NOT necessarily the nicotine....but I'm very satisfied with 18mg juices....
THEY'RE my "go-to"'s!!

Clove flavor is one of my go tos :p I've tried a couple, must be a simple flavor to make because every one i've tried is spot on and taste the same. Congratulations on quitting! Check out the eliquid forums here, some really good suggestions in there. I just got Custards last stand and grandmas danish from nicoticket based on some recommendations from there and I'm sorry I didn't dive in for 100mL. No ejuice is created equal :D

7sixtwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
the hinterlands
I understand what you're thinking with the 36mg juice, but... if you enjoy the act of vaping as much as I do, (can't hardly put this thing down! :D ), you might find that's just too strong, unless you just want to take a few hits, then put it away. That's just not me, though. I was about a pack a day smoker, so I ordered 18mg juice to start with, and if I chain vape this stuff, I find myself getting jittery before too long. With the lower nic contents, you get just as much nicotine, (just not as quickly), but can vape for longer periods without any uncomfortable nic overdose effects.

I've got Grape Ape, Custard's Last Stand, Betelgeuse, and Chocolate Carousel with a peppermint secondary flavor, (Clark's gonna make me his best impression of a York peppermint patty), on order, all at 12mg. I want to be able to vape any/all of those all day without any headaches etc, cause I'm sure I'll want to. ;)

Ymmv.

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
I'm surprised no one has mentioned it but be careful with that juice, cinnamon and acidic juices with etch or crack a T3 (plastic). People who vape them regularly go with glassomizers.
The cinnamon sample I got with my Ego Starter Kit leaked through the T3 like a sieve..!!
The new Protank 2 fixed that!!:)
Ain't Pyrex grand???!!

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
I'm a 24mg vaper, but the 36mg is nice when I want to feel light headed and see eye floaters

Just filled a 510 carto with some WOW for my cig-alike (I still like the portability...even if the batteries don't last!!)...
Sure puts the pre-filled to shame!!!:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread