The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
Oliver
minifit_justfog.jpg

Justfog Minifit

Retails for:
minifit_justfog.jpg
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. NGAHaze

NGAHaze Infinity Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 13, 2010
    Georgia
    I've been meaning to pick one of these up and for that price, why not? What are the pods going for generally? I've read that some are rebuilding these as well but I probably won't mess with that if the pods are cheap enough.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. WorksForMe

WorksForMe Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 21, 2012
    N.N., Virginia
    They're usually 2 to 3 dollars each. I tried rebuilding them and decided it wasn't worth the trouble YMMV. I do keep my used pods just in case I can't get new ones.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. JCinFLA

JCinFLA Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2015
    That's very nice of you to say. You're welcome for any deals I've posted about that have helped you.

I haven't been as actively finding deals and posting them lately though. I've been working in PM's, emails, and by phone with 4 ECF members, and with 2 local friends...to help them get prepped for their longterm vaping future. Getting them prepared, as far as finding/buying gear at the best prices and nic base and bottles for doing DIY eliquids in the near future...has kept me pretty busy for the last month or so, so far. Will be helping them with choosing/buying flavorings, PG, VG, etc. and learning to DIY fairly soon, too. Some have been using the same type of set-ups since 2010, and all have always bought commercial eliquids. So they're having to spend quite a bit of money and time sort of "catching up" on things now.

So, maybe when all this slows down somewhat, I can get back to posting about more deals on here again. :)

• Love Love x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. JCinFLA

Oct 21, 2015
    IMO, the Minifits are amazing little things. I've been puffing several times a day on the first 1 I got back in April. My original pod is still going strong, too! The vapor hasn't decreased, nor has the flavor I get from it changed at all. I've refilled it probably at least 3 dozen times or more. I also have extra pods filled and ready to go with other eliquids in them. The little silicone cover that comes on them makes it easy to fill them and just put them on my computer desk...ready for me to swap out when I want a flavor change.

You can find the box of 3 pods sometimes for as low as $6 and change. I got 6 boxes of them from Ejuices for $4.04/box, when they had their 15%, 30%, and 35% off tiered discounts in August. From what 2 of their CS people have told me since then...they may have the same type of sale around Black Friday. Might want to watch for news of it.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. JCinFLA

Oct 21, 2015
    @gerrymi - I don't think you could pass as "me" on the website my 20% off coupon code is from, especially when it came to your name and addy for shipment. With my name and addy being what it is...there couldn't possibly be more than 1 of me. :)

I'd share the code with you if I could, but it's a 1-time use only code, and I've got things to order from them yet tonight. Sorry. ;)

• Creative Creative x 1
  6. 10x sugar

10x sugar Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 13, 2013
    OC, NJ
    I have never met another vaper in 6 years! (I think I was the last smoker standing too).
    I think what you do for your family, friends, and anyone who is willing to give vaping or mixing a try is remarkable and you should rightly consider it as life changing/life saving volunteer work. It’s clear that you have a mission to help others! Kudos to you @JCinFLA!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  7. JCinFLA

Oct 21, 2015
    If you're ever coming down to the land of Mickey Mouse, Sea World, Universal Studios, Busch Gardens, Lego Land, etc....left me know ahead of time. Maybe we could meet up somewhere, so you can finally meet another vaper. :)

Your words are very kind, and I honestly blushed while reading them. Vaping helped me finally accomplish the only thing in my life that I never could before (to quit smoking). So I'll gladly try to help anyone else with a desire to do the same. To me, vaping truly IS the greatest thing since sliced bread! :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. DebbieNY

DebbieNY Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 11, 2013
    New York City
    You can dry burn the coil and rewick it. I saw a video on how to expose the coil and do this, but I can't find it. :grr:

9. VladK16

VladK16 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2013
    Toledo, OH USA

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. DebbieNY

DebbieNY Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 11, 2013
    New York City
    @Vlad, saw that one (didn't watch it though), but I didn't post it, as it is another manufacturer's pod and I didn't want to confuse the original poster.

11. JCinFLA

Oct 21, 2015
    If anyone on here is interested...Eight Vape has the Minifit Starter Kits for $12.95 and the 3-pack of the pods marked down to $2.99! If you use the coupon code RVT11 you'll get 11% off those prices. It makes the minifit $11.53 and the pack of 3 pods just $2.66.

Or...you can Google to find a $5 off coupon code for any size purchase there. They're floating around on the Are You Done Stocking Up thread, too, if you search it. If you're only wanting maybe 1 starter kit and 1 pack of pods...you'd come out better using the $5 off code.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. cardsfan300

cardsfan300 Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 10, 2014
    Florida
    Thank you for that find! Just ordered 20 packs at that price. That will last a while!

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  13. Figs

Figs Super Member ECF Veteran

Wow, thank you!

Ordered another backup Minifit, and 8 packs of Pods. Great find!

• Love Love x 1
  14. Katya

Katya ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Hello, Justfog Minifit fans! I'm new to the thread. I got interested in the mini because so many of my ECF friends rave about it, and found this:

$22.96 Authentic JUSTFOG QPod 900mAh VV Pod System Starter Kit - 1.9ml / 1.6ohm / 3.8-4.2V at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Looks like it might be an improvement on the original version--higher capacity battery, adjustable voltage, and replaceable coil (I do somewhat worry about all those plastic pods polluting our environment). Do you guys know anything about this new introduction from Justfog? Thoughts?

• Like Like x 1
  15. cardsfan300

cardsfan300 Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 10, 2014
    Florida
    I saw this and was interested, but I cant stand that the fire button is on the side of the device. That makes so sense to me. Honestly that is the only reason I have not ordered one.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  16. Katya

Katya ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Really? I don't own a minifit, but all of my mods have side fire buttons, so I don't see this as a problem myself. I'm used to it.

17. WorksForMe

WorksForMe Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 21, 2012
    N.N., Virginia
    Hi Katya. Like all of Justfog's products, the QPod looks like a great little pod system. Whether it's an improvement on the original version is in the eye of the beholder though.

I carry two MiniFits to work each day. I want something as small as possible, and that I don't have to think about much. What I really like about the MiniFit is it's tiny size and that if I start off with a full pod, the battery always dies before I run out of juice. I never have to think about how much juice I have left.

They increased the battery capacity on the QPod a lot, but only increased the juice capacity by .4 ml. If I carried it to work, I'd have to carry a bottle of juice to refill the pod.

All that said, the QPod could be the perfect fit for you though.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Figs

Figs Super Member ECF Veteran

If it was 3ml it would make sense for me. As it is, it would be a downgrade at least for me.

19. Ricky Vapes

Ricky Vapes Super Member

Sep 30, 2019
    The minifit is the only salt nic device I have ever owned. I have bought two over the course of two years and only use it Mabye a handful of puffs each day at most now. I only use it for a quick nic boost or if I need to be discreet. Salt nic tends to hurt my lungs after using it for a while. Mabye I just need to lower the nic to be more on par with my 3mg freebase juice i vape so much. But I like blowing big clouds much more with mech mods and regulated mods.

The minifit is a really great device though I’ve never had a dry hit and there is a shop around where I live where they fill the pods up with dissolute or whatever you call it THC oil. (Not a big pot smoker) It’s amazing those little pods can soak that thick stuff up. I would never do that myself and the shop could get shut down if caught.

• Creative Creative x 1
  20. virm

virm Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2019
    I love the Minifit. Bought mine when it was four times the current price. Though I barely used it at first, since I tried with regular nic 18mg and hated it. Now with 20mg Nicsalt I'm all over cigs.

Noticed poeple mentioning having more than one. Does it die evetually? Should I get a backup in case, since it's cheaper now?

Also
    Anyone used a 70VG liquid it? If so what would be the effect?

I am also starting to lower the nic, but the hit isn't as satisfying. Anyway to make up for it?

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.