Justfog Minifit

Retails for
Status
Not open for further replies.

GOTTAMAKEITWORK

Aug 20, 2019
Only have used the Minifit two days so far, but used it as an ADV to replace my squonk RDA setup. Testing it out to see if it will work for me on an upcoming vacation so I don't have to lug a ton of gear as usual.

Very impressed. I've got some unflavored 30mg nic salts it in and it's perfect for what I need. I get about 10 hours out of a charge, still have some juice left in the pod.

I tried going back to my squonker this morning, and the 3mg freebase I had in it wasn't cutting it, lol. Next time, I may mix the salts at 20mg.

Anyways, this thing is great, my first pod system. I will be carrying one as a backup device (instead of a second full setup) when I return from vacation.

Looks like two minifits (so I don't have to charge during the day), a few spare pods just in case, and a 30ml bottle of juice is all I need for my trip. I'm guessing this pod will easily last me the whole time too though, especially with unflavored juice.

My 1.5 ohm NR-R-NR wires arrived from FT today. I look forward to trying to rebuild the pods once I get through a few of them. Probably won't bother trying until I have a couple to do at the same time.

This will not replace my daily 'full size DTL' setups, but it's perfect for traveling and a backup device for me. It's also kind of getting me back into trying MTL vaping again. I've got a VV Simple EX squonker on the way, and have an Ammit MTL RDA built (1.4 ohm kanthal coil) to try with squonking on a Pico Squeeze OG when I return from vacation.
Well I have used my minifit since March 2019 came from the Svorin & Juul. Mini fit is way better than my Juul which is expensive as heck! And that pos Svorin only lasted a month just stopped working altogether. I'm new to rebuilding coils and making salt nic liquid juice. Anybody can help me? Need to know what type of nicotine liquid to purchase and from which wholesaler??? Thanks for assisting me if someone does

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Anybody can help me? Need to know what type of nicotine liquid to purchase and from which wholesaler???

Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers have Nicotine Salts at varying prices...according to bottle size and nic strength. They're a reputable vendor with very good quality nic base, at reasonable prices...that quite a few on ECF use for their freebase nicotine base and their nicotine salts base.

They carry the Nic Salts base from 1mg/mL - 100mg/ml, (and an even higher mg/ml than we're allowed to discuss here on ECF). That highest mg/mL should definitely only be used by those with the proper personal protection gear, and the knowledge and experience of working with nic base of that strength.

Nicotine Salts - Salt Nic | Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers

The majority of experienced DIYers on ECF, use nicotine base (either freebase nicotine or nicotine salts) that is 100mg/mL, and they buy it by the Liter. It's overall more cost efficient, because you use less 100mg/mL nic base to achieve your desired final nic mg in your eliquids. Also, it saves money to buy the Liter size.

However, since you're a newbie to making your own eliquids...you may want to start with a mg/mL that is closer to, or at, your final desired nic mg, and buy a smaller amount...until you get used to working with nic base.

Another vendor many use for the same reasons (reputable, very good quality nic base, and at very reasonable prices) is Heartland Vapes. They carry a large variety of strengths in the freebase nicotine base, but only the 100mg/mL strength in nicotine salts base. They also sell the nicotine salts base only by the Liter and by the Gallon. You may want to consider using them for your supplier if/when you've gotten a little experience with DIY and feel comfortable with using that strength and buying a larger quantity.

Liquid Nicotine - Wholesale and DIY for eLiquid Heartlandvapes Wholesale

There are many other vendors who also carry nicotine salts base. I only posted here about 2 that have very good quality nic base at a very reasonable price. Others definitely have very good quality nic base, too, but usually it's at a higher price.

If you'd like access to a wealth of info. on DIYing your own eliquids, and to help keep other forums and threads on topic...you may want to go to the DIY Eliquid sub-forum I linked to below, and check it out. Posting about DIY things there...will usually get more attention and help for you, than posting about it in other forums or threads not related to DIY eliquids.

DIY E-Liquid

Last edited:

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
their e-liquid is only 50vg/50pg

Well...when I switched from 80VG/20PG to 50/50...the decrease of "VG film" was quite noticeable on my home and car windows...:thumbs:

(And I...surprisingly [to me]...did NOT notice much decrease in my "clouds"...[at MTL 7-Watts])...

Reactions: stols001

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
I'm glad the Minifit line is sticking around for some time while many pods come and go. Their consistent quality has led Minifits to be part of our daily vape rotation.

It has also become the perfect thing to help a smoking friend who wants to try vaping. A pair of Minifits and a couple minutes of instruction and they can become self reliant vapers.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Minifits to be part of our daily vape rotation.

I actually bought my (first) 2 Minifits only planning to use them for Out & About...

But...I found their easy filling...fast charging...and very satisfying (for me) MTL experience...resulted in my vaping them quite often At Home...too...

VladK16

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2013
Toledo, OH USA
Well...since this thread has been "bumped"...I'll just throw in a price reminder...Vapecrawler ...

(although I'm pretty sure that if @JCinFLA happens to stop by...she'll have found a much better price for us :thumbs: )

I just picked up a couple more of the Minifit kits from ejuicesdotcom for $11.08 each/free shipping using the 11% discount code bundaroo11. Have 5 of them now and the 1st one I purchased almost a year and a half ago is still going strong.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
although I'm pretty sure that if @JCinFLA happens to stop by...she'll have found a much better price for us

Well, I can get starter kits for $9.95 each, but the 20% off coupon code to get that price, can only be used by me. So, the $11.08 mentioned above is the best price for other people. That price does beat the VapeCrawler vendors' prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread