The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
Oliver
minifit_justfog.jpg

Justfog Minifit

Retails for:
minifit_justfog.jpg
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. GOTTAMAKEITWORK

GOTTAMAKEITWORK New Member

Aug 20, 2019
    Well I have used my minifit since March 2019 came from the Svorin & Juul. Mini fit is way better than my Juul which is expensive as heck! And that pos Svorin only lasted a month just stopped working altogether. I'm new to rebuilding coils and making salt nic liquid juice. Anybody can help me? Need to know what type of nicotine liquid to purchase and from which wholesaler??? Thanks for assisting me if someone does

2. Figs

Figs Super Member ECF Veteran

I use Nicotine River for salts, PG and VG. Good service and good products.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. JCinFLA

JCinFLA Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2015
    I hope you picked up some of the replacement pod 3-packs while you were at it. The $4.04 price (when using the 35% off discount) was too good to pass up...for me anyway. :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. JCinFLA

Oct 21, 2015
    Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers have Nicotine Salts at varying prices...according to bottle size and nic strength. They're a reputable vendor with very good quality nic base, at reasonable prices...that quite a few on ECF use for their freebase nicotine base and their nicotine salts base.

They carry the Nic Salts base from 1mg/mL - 100mg/ml, (and an even higher mg/ml than we're allowed to discuss here on ECF). That highest mg/mL should definitely only be used by those with the proper personal protection gear, and the knowledge and experience of working with nic base of that strength.

Nicotine Salts - Salt Nic | Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers

The majority of experienced DIYers on ECF, use nicotine base (either freebase nicotine or nicotine salts) that is 100mg/mL, and they buy it by the Liter. It's overall more cost efficient, because you use less 100mg/mL nic base to achieve your desired final nic mg in your eliquids. Also, it saves money to buy the Liter size.

However, since you're a newbie to making your own eliquids...you may want to start with a mg/mL that is closer to, or at, your final desired nic mg, and buy a smaller amount...until you get used to working with nic base.

Another vendor many use for the same reasons (reputable, very good quality nic base, and at very reasonable prices) is Heartland Vapes. They carry a large variety of strengths in the freebase nicotine base, but only the 100mg/mL strength in nicotine salts base. They also sell the nicotine salts base only by the Liter and by the Gallon. You may want to consider using them for your supplier if/when you've gotten a little experience with DIY and feel comfortable with using that strength and buying a larger quantity.

Liquid Nicotine - Wholesale and DIY for eLiquid Heartlandvapes Wholesale

There are many other vendors who also carry nicotine salts base. I only posted here about 2 that have very good quality nic base at a very reasonable price. Others definitely have very good quality nic base, too, but usually it's at a higher price.

If you'd like access to a wealth of info. on DIYing your own eliquids, and to help keep other forums and threads on topic...you may want to go to the DIY Eliquid sub-forum I linked to below, and check it out. Posting about DIY things there...will usually get more attention and help for you, than posting about it in other forums or threads not related to DIY eliquids.

DIY E-Liquid

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. GOTTAMAKEITWORK

GOTTAMAKEITWORK New Member

Aug 20, 2019
    Thank you,I was actually reading about this wholesaler yesterday and through reading about them I learned they are one of the best

6. gerrymi

gerrymi Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 12, 2013
    The 'Burgh, PA.
    Well...when I switched from 80VG/20PG to 50/50...the decrease of "VG film" was quite noticeable on my home and car windows...:thumbs:

(And I...surprisingly [to me]...did NOT notice much decrease in my "clouds"...[at MTL 7-Watts])...

• Like Like x 1
  7. VladK16

VladK16 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2013
    Toledo, OH USA
    Was looking at the pods on FT and there is now a ceramic wick offering. Has anyone tried the ceramic ones yet?

• Like Like x 1
  8. dedi

dedi Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 8, 2010
    Rochester NY
    I did, I did and they arrived today :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. cardsfan300

cardsfan300 Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 10, 2014
    Florida
    Heavin gifts has a 35% off code right now, good time to buy some pods. Their hit price is high, but cant beat that discount on the pods

• Like Like x 1
  10. cardsfan300

cardsfan300 Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 10, 2014
    Florida
    Anyone know when the minifit max will be released?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  11. dedi

dedi Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 8, 2010
    Rochester NY
    I just don't know how it can get better! Lolol

• Like Like x 1
  12. Figs

Figs Super Member ECF Veteran

I don’t understand why they didn’t increase the juice capacity. Minifit is STILL the best Pod IMHO.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. 440BB

440BB Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 19, 2011
    The Motor City
    I'm glad the Minifit line is sticking around for some time while many pods come and go. Their consistent quality has led Minifits to be part of our daily vape rotation.

It has also become the perfect thing to help a smoking friend who wants to try vaping. A pair of Minifits and a couple minutes of instruction and they can become self reliant vapers.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. gerrymi

Supporting member
    Jul 12, 2013
    The 'Burgh, PA.
    I actually bought my (first) 2 Minifits only planning to use them for Out & About...

But...I found their easy filling...fast charging...and very satisfying (for me) MTL experience...resulted in my vaping them quite often At Home...too...

• Like Like x 2
  15. 10x sugar

10x sugar Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 13, 2013
    OC, NJ
    Just a bump!

• Like Like x 2
  16. gerrymi

Supporting member
    Jul 12, 2013
    The 'Burgh, PA.
    Well...since this thread has been "bumped"...I'll just throw in a price reminder...Vapecrawler ...

(although I'm pretty sure that if @JCinFLA happens to stop by...she'll have found a much better price for us :thumbs: )

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. VladK16

VladK16 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2013
    Toledo, OH USA
    I just picked up a couple more of the Minifit kits from ejuicesdotcom for $11.08 each/free shipping using the 11% discount code bundaroo11. Have 5 of them now and the 1st one I purchased almost a year and a half ago is still going strong.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  18. JCinFLA

Oct 21, 2015
    Well, I can get starter kits for $9.95 each, but the 20% off coupon code to get that price, can only be used by me. So, the $11.08 mentioned above is the best price for other people. That price does beat the VapeCrawler vendors' prices.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  19. 10x sugar

10x sugar Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 13, 2013
    OC, NJ
    I think you are amazing @JCinFLA! You are the Queen of discounts!
    Thank you so much!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  20. gerrymi

Supporting member
    Jul 12, 2013
    The 'Burgh, PA.
    What if I told them:

I'm a well-known religious figure and my initials are JC...
    I live in Florida...
    I LOVE horses...

Do you think I could "pass"? :rickroll:

• Funny Funny x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.