JUUL Improved

Status
Not open for further replies.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
Hey guys,

Just wanted to share. I purchased another juul (I was desperate. Vape mail did not arrive.) and noticed immediately a design change for the better. The bottom of the device now has 4 much larger holes for easy charging and easy cleaning. juul also changed their diamond shape due to a complaint from Marlboro cigarettes. I was a juul girl on day one but stopped using it not only because of the price, but because the peperformance began to suffer greatly months later with the unit. Not my kit. The unit in general. The new kit I purchased, with the new design, especially the bottom charging part is greatly improved and the performance is back to the way it used to be! Lots of crackle and vape. I have some salt liquid on order and hopefully the performance will be the same once refilled.

Attachments

• 0926171943a.jpg
    0926171943a.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 131

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'm not sure you will find something identical, though "close" is pretty good. Nic salts are manufactured different ways (so someone told me) so you could try checking how Juul does it (if the info's available) and then match it to e-juice you can buy, but I am guessing, since it's from tobacco makers, that there *may* be something proprietary with it, that simply won't be matched. Perhaps I am being unfair to tobacco makers here, but if I were thinking like one of them, that is *probably* what I would do.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread