Jwraps - Mod wraps. Custom designs stylish tube mod wraps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
from jwraps:

A quick look at our new original line of wraps.
High performance clear printed wraps.
mixed different colors and created some unique designs
1477846_779574262068993_288276446_n.jpg

charmed412

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2010
constant state of confusion
Geez Alon...now I have to wrap all my nekked mechs. :facepalm: Those look so good. I told myself I was never going to wrap the mechs because I liked the way they look nekked. (plus the fact that I never use them :blink:) but now I know, they must have clothes. *throws money*

Last edited:

kickitback

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2009
NC
Geez Alon...now I have to wrap all my nekked mechs. :facepalm: Those look so good. I told myself I was never going to wrap the mechs because I liked the way they look nekked. (plus the fact that I never use them :blink:) but now I know, they must have clothes. *throws money*

Lol
I hear ya but they look sooooo good :)

Some of the mods looks x10 better.

KarenB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
LA, CA.
I just received my first mod yesterday, Vamo V5. So far I am digging it. What was the first thing I ordered for it today? A JWrap. Can't wait to receive it. I like the chrome but I know my OCD will kick in and fingerprints and scratches will drive me batty LOL. Love the wraps and watched the you tube vid looks very easy to put on!

KarenB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
LA, CA.
Karen,

Thank you :)

It is easy to install but if you ever have any issues you can call, email, pm, FB us and we will help you right away :)

Happy New Year

Thank you so much! I've read through about 1/2 the posts here and I have to say you and your company response to requests an "above and beyond" responses / action have me convinced I've made a right choice. I'm VERY loyal to companies and people. I've already been talking about your customer service to others!

KarenB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
LA, CA.
Wow thank you!

i certainly will. I also invited my other vape friends to like your Facebook page

I am already planning an R2D2 wrap for whichever mod I have in 2015 for The Star Wars Celebration!!! Will likely get some custom wraps with the T.A.R.D.I.S or a Sonic heh :2cool:

Very kind of you :)

When you get your package let me know which wrap you like better , the one you ordered or the one we adding ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread