K100 or K100?

Status
Not open for further replies.

robcope

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2010
Texas
ejupymu2.jpg

The K100 on the left is from Madvapes. It has no identifying marks what so ever. The fire button is stout. Takes some effort to fire, but no chance it will fire when you set it down and doesn't come loose after locking and unlocking like so many do. The build is solid. The sleeve appears to be brass lined, as do the battery contacts. The telescoping portion is thick and has great threads. You can remove the top cap making it much easier to get the kick out. Vapes wonderfully, whether I am using sub ohm rebuildables or with a kick and protanks. The mod is nice and heavy and performs extremely well. $44.95 from Madvapes.

The K100 on the right is from fasttech. It is marked with K ecig and k100. The fire button is lighter, but doesn't fire when you set it down. Takes much less effort to fire. The description on fasttech says chromed brass and aluminum. The mod is pretty light so it's hard to tell. The telescoping portion is pretty thin, but still seems strong. It looks like you can remove the top, but I don't think it is removeable. Vapes wonderfully, whether I am using sub ohm rebuildables or with a kick and protanks. $18.75 from fasttech.

Conclusion, I like the build from Madvapes as it seems better. Love the hit of the k100 from Fasttech. I don't think you will be disappointed either way. I do like the looks of the K100 from Fasttech a litlle more then the one from Madvapes. No real clear winner, but for $18.75, you can`t go wrong.

Not sure this will help anyone. For me, this was more about Fasttech and less about the mod. For the most part I will do business with local and stateside vendors, but I will use Fasttech when money is an issue and I don't mind waiting 3 to 4 weeks. I love both mods.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread