Status
Not open for further replies.

cremonies

Aug 28, 2013
IL, USA
I bought the Aerotank and I checked online and it is authentic from kangertech.

I was wondering is anyone else is having the same problem as me?
The airflow section screws onto the bottom section of the tank and mine does not make a solid seal. I have a hard time keeping the threads straight and it always ends up slightly angled. I lubricated the rubber gasket but I feel that the atomizer head is creating pressure, causing the whole section to not want to fit snug. Below is a picture to show you what I am talking about.
I take care of all my devices and I dont drop them. I just dont know if this is common of if my threads came stripped or not fully cut during manufacturing.

IMAG0010.jpg Notice the angled gap. No-matter what I do it always ends up like this.

Keldin

Apr 4, 2013
Fredericksburg, VA
I haven't had this problem with mine but sometimes I do have the feeling that the threading is off as I'm screwing it down; though it never actually has been. I would suggest taking the entire tank apart. Take the head out, empty the juice, then unscrew the top of the tank from the bottom of the tank. Put it all back together again making sure everything lines up and is snug.

cremonies

Aug 28, 2013
IL, USA
thanks everyone.
I did contact the company and they said I can send it to them and pay for shipping both ways and they MIGHT replace it. They looked at the pictures I sent them and they said it looks completely normal to them. what a lie!

anyways, I cleaned it all out. it was the atomizer that was causing this even though I used the one that came with it, tried both of them and now it fits perfectly.

I was very gentle when I first was screwing it together. it was trying to cross-thread but I wouldnt force it. I always stopped. Then last night when I refilled it, I repeatedly on/off twisted at the starting thread and I think I war off the beginning threads. But, now the ending threads catch perfectly and it fits flush together.

Im guessing they will break eventually so I bought a replacement for when that happens. I really love this tank. 100 times better than the Iclear30s.

bought it from the same guy on Ebay - it is legit - $19.75 free shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread