Kanger Aerotank (Mini/Mega) w/ Mechnical Mod? Sub-ohm 0.8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjpeltz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2014
United States
I've been using Kanger Aerotanks - both Mini and Mega - for a while and love 'em. I'm not yet interested in trying RDAs/RBAs, but was looking at maybe getting a Mechanical mod -- primarily because of the form factor. I also noticed Kanger sells sub-ohm (0.8) replacement coils for the Aerotank, thinking these might be good for a mech mod.

So -- my question -- does anyone have any direct experience using a Kanager Aerotank with a mechanical mod? Which one are you using and are you using the 0.8 ohm coil? Any words of wisdom for someone who only has experience with VV/VW mods?

(ps - I also have an Aspire nautilus. If folks have experience using the Naitulus + Mech Mod, let me know as well).

antreptile

Aug 23, 2014
gallatin tn
I have the sentinel clone and just yesterday went and bought a .8 ohm coil for my kanger pro 3 and it's the best thing ever! I love not having to drip all the time and still getting good vape production.
Its WELL worth it go get one asap! My local shop had one for 2.99.

Why have you not tried rda ? They are awesome also as long as you have a ohm meter.

Last edited:

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
I've been using Kanger Aerotanks - both Mini and Mega - for a while and love 'em. I'm not yet interested in trying RDAs/RBAs, but was looking at maybe getting a Mechanical Mod -- primarily because of the form factor. I also noticed Kanger sells sub-ohm (0.8) replacement coils for the Aerotank, thinking these might be good for a mech mod.

So -- my question -- does anyone have any direct experience using a Kanager Aerotank with a mechanical mod? Which one are you using and are you using the 0.8 ohm coil? Any words of wisdom for someone who only has experience with VV/VW mods?

(ps - I also have an Aspire Nautilus. If folks have experience using the Naitulus + Mech Mod, let me know as well).

By 'form factor' do you mean 'smaller size'?

Because regulated mods come in both box and tube; and so do mechanical mods.
The mechs are smaller because they don't have electronics taking up space.

Arnold Ziffle

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
San Quentin
I don't vape at the higher power levels. I have a hamoriko I bought when I bought my micro stick. I do prefer regulated mods but the hamoriko is very well made and inexpensive. I run a kayfun at 3.8 and a nautilus at 4.5 so now what. I put on an aero tank mega with a 1.8 coil and it was just right for me. Nice and small and about as bullet proof as you can get.
2DF14A5A-CFB6-44B4-B269-AA24190CEE72.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread