Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
No....must.....resist....6volt....for as long as possible :). I've heard once you start vaping at 6v its hard to go back to 3.7

Do you find that to be true?

Not necessarily 6v, but higher than 4v YES !
Some juices you just don't want that high though IMO. I love lemon drop, but its not good hot. I can hurt my throat.

Thats why the VV REO is going to be the best PV in the world. Period !!

mlinky

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Kentucky
Not necessarily 6v, but higher than 4v YES !
Some juices you just don't want that high though IMO. I love lemon drop, but its not good hot. I can hurt my throat.

Thats why the VV REO is going to be the best PV in the world. Period !!

Lemon Drop is the only juice that I like on the SR atty.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I tried them, too. Not for me, either. I can't NOT taste the filler. I've tried three of them now, and I'm giving up. BUT...I will say that I vape VG juice exclusively, so that's more than likely the problem. My "latest" carto love is going to the 1.7 ohm Resurrectors....can't get enough of those.

Each to his own. Guess that's why there are about a million kinds of cartos out there with followers for each kind.

pmoraldo

REO Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gilbert, Arizona
I'll agree with that. Used malty in a Volt carto once and it killed it in less than a day. Funny this that I actually tasted it better than I did in an atty or other cartos like a boge's. But, it's a 60/40 blend I believe which should still be ok. Found that BWB is a bit thicker overall compared to other vendors.

Really do wish that they would at least create a carto that can handle higher VG juices. Hopefully they'll improve on the filler-less cartos in the future.

Actually Malty and Toffee Malty are both 30/70 pg/vg and all other BWB flavors are 70/30 pg/vg. Malty is all I run in my Grande with boge 3.0 cartos at 5v and i normally get 4-7 days out of a carto before I just have to have a freshy YMMV :)

pmoraldo

REO Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gilbert, Arizona
No....must.....resist....6volt....for as long as possible :). I've heard once you start vaping at 6v its hard to go back to 3.7

Do you find that to be true?

This is totally true 5 or 6v with a boge 3.0 unbelievable. Happened when I bought my grande and now I just got a Mini and wasn't satisfied. After trying every combo at 3.7v decided to get some 3v batts and some Malty Toffee. Wow blow the back of your head off Wow. You're right don't do it

atom48

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Colorado
Well, I tried a Kanger HC carto this morning, because I'm trying to save my Boges until my re-order comes in. In the trash after 1 hour. Not only did it taste bad with my BWB juice (70/30), but it clogged as soon as I tried to bottom-feed it. (I had prefilled it from the top originally.)

It's interesting because I used to love the Joye 510 horizontal-coil cartomizers, and they would last and last. That was at the beginning of the year, though. Now they clog within a day on my eGos. Even the Boges clog within a day on my REOs. I wish some manufacturer would really start concentrating on carto improvement. Mods are improving with VV, attys are looking for improvements with repairables, so what about cartos??

Lori68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2011
Maple Ridge, BC
In all honesty I am back to my old boge carto's. I vape BWB juice too and found the kangers only work good with casablanca but suck poo with malty toffee. But I'm guessing its because malty toffee is the thicker of the 2 juices that it doesn't feed through the smaller hole. It works great with the thinner stuff, but I'm so use to the lighter, airier draw on the boges - that's my happy place :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread