Kanger horizontal coil 2.0 ohm carto review

Status
Not open for further replies.

tronny

Nov 15, 2011
montreal quebec
i just got my first pack of kangers today and they are nothing short of brilliant. sadly right now im only using them on a pair of old 510s as i'm in between gear, but even with these little 510 batts these 2ohm kangers are the bee's kneez brah. got to admit, ive been vaping for about 6 months and during that time ive always been more of a dripper, tried some clearos and a vision stone (which i still intend to use as it is quite good) but aside from the stone i didnt really enjoy them nor the boges ive tried. ive been wanting to try these kangers for a whille though and IMHO they both live up to and exceed the hype.

the only true carto i know that ive tried and really enjoyed before these kangers was the smok tech EMDCC. mind you, i only really got good performance out of it with my recently deceased visions vari volt ego style battery (partly my fault for my lack of awesome high voltage mods) on the high setting. These little masterpieces are pumping out more vapor then my 4.2 volt 900 mah emdcc/VVV combo at 3.7 volts on 190 mah 510 batteries that are 6 months old!!! theres just enough filler to give you that more analog/papery taste but since the coil is at the bottom where it SHOULD be the flavour explodes almost like you're dripping. you can even drip a few drops into the center hole and it just makes the flavour stronger without leaking. i put a drip tip on the one im using (not a big fan of those little plastic mouthpieces on most small cartos) and to top it off i just unscrew the carto and drip like 5-10 drops down my drip tip, and it works flawlessly, did i say no leaks?

just did a side by side comparison with my stone tank loaded with the same flavour (flavour crafters strawberry 12mg fyi) and i got equal vapor and better flavour from the kanger.
In short evryone should try these out, at the price they're offered and the availability there's no reason not to try them... good job kanger you just converted a dripper to cartos!! cant wait to see how they vape on my soon to be ordered Vmod XL :thumbs:

Last edited:

tronny

Nov 15, 2011
montreal quebec
little update: it is POSSIBLE to make them leak but only if you really overfill and it leaks slow enough that you can sort of vape some off if your not using an auto battery of course. Now im using them on a vmod xl so its been a non issue for me, but for someone using 510s or 808s or mods without a juice well just remember to fill your carto when its not attached to the battery an have a bit of paper towel around like any carto . ive never had like a big leak spilling into my pockets with the kangers though whereas some other cartos ive used, even EMDCCs have definitely had that issue. but i mean if you drop 25-30 drops straight down the center hole you'll get possible 3-5 drops that will leak,much better than most cartos. i was topping them off when i wa susing my 510s just to keep them wet so they last a bit longer and occasionally i have a little drop sneaking out the bottom but if i just tilt the carto at a slight angle, i can get the drop to go back into the carto and absorb into the filler. then just just attach the battery at a slight angle and take a long drag to burn off the excess. i wouldnt try this method if your using any auto battery though because it does still pose a slight risk of sneaking into your battery and killing it.
Anyways still loving the kangers, still think theyre worth a try for vapers of all experience levels, just didnt want my post to be too fanboyish :D.

tronny

Nov 15, 2011
montreal quebec
Good info tronny, I actually have found some and they should be here early this week. Looking forward to trying them myself, do you ever get a burnt taste ?
never really tastes burnt in the traditional carto way..if its getting dry you start to taste like a dry atty flavour like if your dripping on a normal atty and you vape up all the juice. of course when you start to taste that weird dry atty taste just add more juice and youll be fine.

Bigbuyer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Florida, USA
35mlsteelhoriz.jpg

Horizontal Cartos are back in Stock! And check out this new 3.5 ml whopper of a carto! WOWWOW!

Greatov

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
In short, the best single coil cartomizer I've ever used. I've tried Boge, Joye, you name it, aswell as the Dual Coils, G4, vortex and 3 different versions of CE2 including the new frosty tubes, and sapphires, these have been the best hands down. For reference, I use a home made 14500 box mod with my cartos, strictly 3.7 volts, and I vape 40% VG juice. These produce good vapor, better than boges, similar to dual coils, not quite as much as a CE2, but the flavor is much better than all of them. I've had a problem with cartomizers muting methols and these don't, fruit flavors come through cleanly, where as dessert types are good, not as good as dripping of course, but still better than other cartos. I don't use tobacco flavors, so I can't comment on that. The Draw on these is just right for me, it's not airy, not stiff, it's.... just right. One interesting thing is, there is no popping when you vape, unlike other polyfil cartomizers. All around good stuff.

Oh yeah, and they are quite beastly in my j-tank, so if any of you have liquinators or similar shorty carto tanks, keep that in mind.

Where can I get the 2.0 ohm Kangers? I have like 100 of the SR ones and I absolutely love them, I even use them in all my carto tanks. I would love to get ones with lower resistance though for my 3.7v mod and ego batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread