Kanger ProTank leaking

Status
Not open for further replies.

James15

ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Deer Park, Tx., USA
This only happens when I first start vaping.I pick up my protank already attached to the battery and when I take my first couple of vapes it slightly leaks between the metal and the glass. I can tell by the way it feels slippery compaired to when I first pick it up and I can feel the juice on my fingers. Its only 2 weeks old. Has anybody else had this happen? Now after my first couple of vapes I wash it off (and my hands) and everythings alright. It only leaks when I take my first couple of vapes. I thought it might be a pressure change but I unscrewed it before I vape and reattach it and it still leaks only on the first couple of vapes. So I wash it off and alls good but if I sit it down for an hour or so and pick it back up just as soon as I hit the power button it happens again. :confused:

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
Sure, happens all the time. Very easy to accidentally get juice in the air tube, to create pressure differences that allow minor leaking from the bottom connection, etc. The new Protanks don't have the glass and metal glued together and fix this problem (supposedly). Leaking and clearos is a fact of life. Learning the quick fixes is all a part of vaping. Doesn't take long for it to become second nature, no matter how annoying it is at first. My two cents.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
As you pick up on the idiosyncrasies of your setup, you'll find yourself packing various items that allow you to do quick fixes "in the field" so to speak. For example, when I'm out and about, I always have a mini repair kit for those "just in case" moments. The contents of said repair kit? Paper clip, paper towel, spare head and small juice bottle for refilling. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread