Kanger protanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephuhnator

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Moon, PA, USA
i didnt know the heads was rebuildable on these. is there a link or video for it. i have some extra heads i bought but if i can rebuild that would be awesome. Also I love my Kanger Pro tank filled with mount baker Vapor cinnaroll or banana creme.
There's a couple of guides around, here's one by EddieAdams: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/tanks/404174-evod-protank-head-rebuild.html

Here's a guide by FACE MEAT: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/clearomizers/396220-kanger-protank-rebuild.html

Last edited:

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
I have a few without any problems, The protank heads are airy but the evod heads take care of that problem.
They are coming out with the protank in colors and also a mini protank......more toys :D

I hated mine, then fitted an evod head which tightened up the draw considerably. They are £16 in the UK, so I wouldn't take one over 3 x evods, but they look good, vape quite well, have a nice taste, shouldn't have tank problems. On balance, I don't regret getting one. I doubt it'll see much use though.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I wouldn't say the draw is airy it is just easy. I don't feel like I'm getting a lot of air with the draw just a lot of vapor with little to no effort. They are the best and all I use anymore. There have been some QC issues but I have been lucking in they have not effected any I bought. If you buy from a good vendor it shouldn't be a problem because I'm sure they would replace them.

Stephuhnator

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Moon, PA, USA
I have a few without any problems, The protank heads are airy but the evod heads take care of that problem.
They are coming out with the protank in colors and also a mini protank......more toys :D
Waiting anxiously to get more in colors :D yay!

edit: the protank heads are working great for me...

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
My protanks make everything better. I have lost weight, my juices taste better, my car runs better, and I'm pretty sure they are the key to peace in the middle east. If god vaped he would use a protank, of that I am sure.

That was my 300 post and now I am a super member so you know I speak the truth.

Last edited:

the_cold_revolution

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2009
St. Louis MO
www.myspace.com
I had my protank 2 weeks.
I used it everyday for a week and loved it.
The draw, the vapor, the flavor and the look got many compliments.
I dropped it in my study (unknown to me) and couldn't find it for a week.
The next day while at work, the lower part of the glass tank came unglued from the base and leaked juice everywhere.
I can't bring myself to buy another for $17.
Maybe they will come out with a mt3 style one with pyrex glass...sigh...

Equus5O

ECF Veteran
I've just tossed three Vision V3 clearomizers because they were cracked near the base. I'm considering ordering the Protank, just because it's pyrex. I vape 80/20, and my juices are Mint Choc. Chip, Chai Tea and tobacco store stock flavors of tobacco and menthol. I don't know why the clearos cracked. I didn't think my flavors were considered crackers. I'm still on the fence about ordering and unsure if I should order only one and see how it goes or get more than one. I prefer to place one order every once in a while rather than making several orders close together. Sigh. The dilemmas LOL

edit to add: I'm using a Vision Spinner 1300

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread