Kanger Subtank 2.0 8ML?

Status
Not open for further replies.

javarivanhans

Jan 24, 2015
Houston, TX
Kanger Subtank 2.0? Well not yet but lets start the wishlist for Kanger to see. Most of us saw how Kanger did great improvements on the original subtank when they made the Mini and Nano, but what about the original? What about the threat from Joytech's New Delta II tank? Post your suggestions and wish list items. But first here are mine:

1. While the Mini was a smaller improved version of the Original, now the Subtank 2.0 should be a larger improved version of the mini. Lets start with a 22-23 mm base and 6ml of juice of the at minimum.
2. No replacing top of tank to install RDA. Again make like the Mini in that regard.
3. Make RDA have the ability to do 1 horizontal, 2 horizontal or 1 vertical coil & have adjustable juice flow like the new Delta tank.
4. Like the Delta have 3 port adjustable base. With one hole bases I sometimes get my fat fingers accidently covering them on a hit. 3 holes ensures that at least some of the holes are working. Plus the proximity of the adjustments are shorter so we are not spinning the ring around as much when we feel the need to adjust.
5. Make the OCC juice intake holes low like in the nano, NOT like the mini. The holes are too high on the mini and one can not juice all the way down. It negates some of the capacity having it like that.
6. Optional 8ml upper tank. Why not include that? Well incase we don't want to carry around a huge tank. The optional tank is another assessory sale item to make kanger money as well as give us options. Plus, a huge 8ml tank is sorta the next progression as these things suck up juice so fast. What? Why not a taller 10ml tank while we are at it? I'd buy it.
7. Optional colored seals! While red is company colors it doesn't always match our mod, tips or general preferance. Again, another money making option kanger needed to do from the beginning to allow us to customize our tanks. If they must have some red in there, fill in the Kangertech etching at tank top with red material.
8. keep the tank glass thick for durability or possibliy a slightly smaller diameter (but still thick glass) than the rest of tank (like the atlantis) so when it falls it has better protection and has better grip incase, juice or vape condensaion makes tank slippery. I have nearly dropped my subtanks due to its flush design.
9. I'm sure I don't have to say it but large volume air intake tube like the mini has over the original.
10. Knurled lower base for the RDA section to ease in disassembly as well as huge air intake holes at the bottom.
11. Somehow change the Knurling between the very bottom (used to tighten on to our mods) and the adjustable airhole ring. Sometimes when I twist counter clockwise on my subtanks I accidently grip the very bottom knurls and loosen the tank off the base.
12. Lastly, round off the top of tanks corners so that it more easily slides in and out of our pants pockets.

From the number of suggestions, one might think I feel this tank to be gravely flawed, but I love this tank. Just want it to be "perfect". Can't wait to hear what you guys think would be great improvements.

chomper33

Sep 22, 2014
USA
Nice suggestions. I would like to point out that optional colored seals are already a thing:
10914751_1528306814101115_898248086487475292_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread