The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Wanted Kanger tanks (T3S, Pro Tank, Mow, ANY!)

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds and Swaps' started by Mapultz, Jan 6, 2020.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Mapultz

Mapultz Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 6, 2013
    NC
    Does anyone have any new or used Kanger tanks, the ones that take the old pro tank coils? MT3, T3, T3S, MT3S, Mow, Pro Tank (2 or 3), Genitank, Aerotank, etc.?

2. mmsjs5

mmsjs5 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 29, 2009
    Illinois
    AFAIK, these haven't changed, Kanger T3S 3ml Clearomizer If they ever took the original protank coils before, they should now. My rememberer tells me that it was the T3S coil that was compatible with the protank, not the other way around. The Protank coil had some part that was slightly wider that made it not work in the T3.

3. Mapultz

Mapultz Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 6, 2013
    NC
    You're right! They are the T3S coils! My husband and I are old school vapers and have multiple tanks going at once. Having different types and colors helps us tell what is what. So I'm looking for tanks like the one you linked, and hopefully in different colors. Gonna buy a fee of those clear ones though! Thanks!!

• Like Like x 2
  4. mmsjs5

mmsjs5 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 29, 2009
    Illinois
  5. englishmick

englishmick Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    I've got 8 Pro Tank II Minis. All clear glass, no colors. Plus some 510 to Ego adaptors so you can use them on regular mods. Some used but all in A1 condition. Yours for the price of the postage. PM me if you are interested

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. JCinFLA

JCinFLA Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2015
    I was on 2 different websites today, that have the ProTank II Mini glass replacement tubes in various colors, if you want colors to tell them apart. Take englishmick up on his wonderful offer, and I'll post links then to the vendors with the glass.

7. TheKiddVapes

TheKiddVapes Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 16, 2016
    Los Angeles, CA
    I have a bunch of old Kanger, Aerotek stuff, some brand new. PM me if you're still looking