mmsjs5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AFAIK, these haven't changed, Kanger T3S 3ml Clearomizer If they ever took the original protank coils before, they should now. My rememberer tells me that it was the T3S coil that was compatible with the protank, not the other way around. The Protank coil had some part that was slightly wider that made it not work in the T3.

Mapultz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2013
NC
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
AFAIK, these haven't changed, Kanger T3S 3ml Clearomizer If they ever took the original protank coils before, they should now. My rememberer tells me that it was the T3S coil that was compatible with the protank, not the other way around. The Protank coil had some part that was slightly wider that made it not work in the T3.

You're right! They are the T3S coils! My husband and I are old school vapers and have multiple tanks going at once. Having different types and colors helps us tell what is what. So I'm looking for tanks like the one you linked, and hopefully in different colors. Gonna buy a fee of those clear ones though! Thanks!!

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I've got 8 Pro Tank II Minis. All clear glass, no colors. Plus some 510 to Ego adaptors so you can use them on regular mods. Some used but all in A1 condition. Yours for the price of the postage. PM me if you are interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread