Kangertech Subtank mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

M9Clouds

Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
hey all, im currently using a kangertech subtank mini in RTA mode and im wodering what coil setups you guys are running?

i got it from a friend who was using 26g wire and 5 wraps to get 0.6ohm. im just thinking if there are better ways to build in this atomizer to get better clouds and flavor. dont get me wrong, right now its working great... nice plumes of clouds and flavor but being new to vaping i'd like to know how much more i can get out of this RTA. i doubt i will get an upgrade anytime soon as im shopping for a new mod and rda to cloud chase.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
hey all, im currently using a kangertech subtank mini in RTA mode and im wodering what coil setups you guys are running?

i got it from a friend who was using 26g wire and 5 wraps to get 0.6ohm. im just thinking if there are better ways to build in this atomizer to get better clouds and flavor. dont get me wrong, right now its working great... nice plumes of clouds and flavor but being new to vaping i'd like to know how much more i can get out of this RTA. i doubt i will get an upgrade anytime soon as im shopping for a new mod and RDA to cloud chase.

For my STM's, I run them a lot with 28ga NiChrome 80 @ about 1.0 Ohms.

Carl2

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2016
I have a Kanger top tank mini that comes with a deck for putting coils in, I had a problem with leaking so I went to a Vaporesso tank and had some luck putting coils in that. I just started using the Kanger deck again and have been able to get that going. I'm using nickel coils in the temp mode and at present I'm putting coils at .15 ohm coils in vertically.

Reactions: zoiDman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread