KangerTech - Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the size of the KangerTech Evod 2 as it fits into my shirt pocket nicely.
(Very convenient for use while driving and at work.)
What would you recommend as a :
Battery upgrade (In a similar form-factor, the EVOD Twist VV or the IPOW) ?
Should I stay with the 650 mAh, or step-up to the 1000 mAh ?
What is the advantage of a variable voltage unit ?
Can I safely use the cigarette lighter-USB phone charger in my truck with my KangerTech USB Charger ?
Should I get a battery with a mini-USB charger port in the bottom ? If so what will work with my existing setup (without being too huge) ?
Clearomizer upgrade (In a similar form-factor, which has more ejuice capacity the T3D, Mini ProTank 3, AeroTank MOW) ?
Sorry about all the questions, but there are so many choices for the Noob...:confused:
Happy :vapor:ing !!!

LondonGirl

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2014
London, UK
If you're driving then you might want something with bigger capacity like the MOW or Evod mega, or the standard protanks (not mini).

A bigger battery can be a good idea with any dual-coil tank as the 650s will not last very long. Variable voltage is good as you can adjust it to get it how you like it. You can always have a smaller setup as well for convenience.

Yes you should be able to use the cigarette-lighter for your charger. The batteries with mini-USB charger port at the bottom are called passthrough, and you can use them while they are charging, so that can save needing to carry lots of spares. As long as the charge lead is long enough anyway!

I like my Itaste VV battery, it has lasted longer than my other ego-type batteries. And the fact it is square is helpful to stop it rolling off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread