Kat’s Kalamari Klub (Squid Industries Mods)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
The sleevies are NOICE, DH!

sleeve 2.jpg

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Good Morning fellow vape Troopers :)
and My My My what a glorious Morning it is.... :thumb:

After reading the 6 prev Pages and although I will wait till the TAC21 comes out just to be abso sure,,,
most likely be putting in Transfer Orders on a Dbl Barrell (in Spec Ops Blk of course ;)) w/Blk & Grn Silicone Tactical Body Armor real soon.
Ya see,,, I got some highly credible Intel that one of the Senior Staff, Sgt 1st-Class Knockaround (old 1st run Pico), might just be fixin' to "retire" on me ;)
Be tough breaking the awful "unexpected" news to Gen. BetterHalf, but surely she doesn't want her Sr. Command Staff to go undermanned and out-gunned.... :D

Sure hope we don't "have" to procure a new tank to outfit the Recruit as well :lol:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Good Morning fellow Vape Troopers :)
and My My My what a glorious Morning it is.... :thumb:

After reading the 6 prev Pages and although I will wait till the TAC21 comes out just to be abso sure,,,
most likely be putting in Transfer Orders on a Dbl Barrell (in Spec Ops Blk of course ;)) w/Blk & Grn Silicone Tactical Body Armor real soon.
Ya see,,, I got some highly credible Intel that one of the Senior Staff, Sgt 1st-Class Knockaround (old 1st run Pico), might just be fixin' to "retire" on me ;)
Be tough breaking the awful "unexpected" news to Gen. BetterHalf, but surely she doesn't want her Sr. Command Staff to go undermanned and out-gunned.... :D

Sure hope we don't "have" to procure a new tank to outfit the Recruit as well :lol:

THAT was DYNAMITE!!! :thumb: :thumbs:

VERY well done, and I absolutely LOVE it. Premature condolences for SFC "Knock" too. Better yet, wishing him/her/it a full recovery, be it expected or not. :)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread