Kayfun + Cotton + Kanthal Gauge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

This is my first massage but it has been a while since I have started vaping. I am not a newbie but I am not using using provari + boge and you know the bogegate issue. Now I have a mechanic mod. Now it is like starting a new journey from the beginning. I hope you help a little.

I have a poldiac ( AW 490 and 650 with the kick ) and a kayfun lite. By the way before I bought kayfun I've read all the detailed experiences of some members in this forum. Bpusardo for instance does not like kayfun. He does not like the smoke chamber or there were some kind of difficulties he had I donno. May be the dimension of the chamber wasn't big enough or just because it is so tiny to set up. May be he has big fingers. Who knows. And also there were some blockage problems in the V-ES series of kayfun. There was some explanations here to solve the problem though. But I do not bought it because of those problems and now I do not have the problem yet with lite ( light ). I am happy now.

I am using 32 gauge kanthal and 2 lapped 2mm ekowool or 3 lapped 2mm slica or just one 3mm ekowool or 3 lapped 1 mm ekowool. I have used bacero and did not like it. Many are using it with the mesh builds. There is a video of Rip Trippers. He is building a micro coil for protank..I watched it enjoyed it. But he had a video before that all about the organic cotton usage like: you should boil it twice then leave it to dry. Not for any system but just the cotton.

Is there there anyone who has kayfun and been building coil with cotton. I need the wire thickness information and the amount of cotton you use in one coil and the specific problems you had: the flavor, the throat hit, etc...
Awaiting your replies
Thanks..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread