Kayfun Lite Plus 2021 (22mm) Tool

dib258

Supporting Member
  • Apr 14, 2014
    Belgium
    elixir.recipes
    Hi everyone,

I tried to create a tool to help me open my kayfun while on my mod (I use TC with SS316l and it mess with temperature if I remove the atomizer while hot).

Now I can easily open the kayfun. I don't know if I'm in the right section but it seems that it is the one that fits the most.

If anyone has a 3d printer, a kayfun and the same problem as I had. You can download it and try for yourself.

Have a nice day ;)

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    the Universe
    Hi everyone,

I tried to create a tool to help me open my Kayfun while on my mod (I use TC with SS316l and it mess with temperature if I remove the atomizer while hot).

Now I can easily open the Kayfun. I don't know if I'm in the right section but it seems that it is the one that fits the most.

If anyone has a 3d printer, a Kayfun and the same problem as I had. You can download it and try for yourself.

Have a nice day ;)
    Looks nice!!! :)

I run TC on about half my setups. When I remove one of my Kayfun lite 2019's (basically the same RTA as your KFL21) or any RTA I never have any temperature issues when putting the KFL19 back on a mod. My DNA, Dicodes and YIHI mods remember the last atty that was installed. They do not reread the resistance.

For disassembling tight or stuck RBA's I like the grip bands that came with my Squape Arise RTA. At 74mm x 15mm x 2mm I think they're the perfect size. They never wear out or break.

-1.jpg

Alternatively, Amazon sells silicone sheets in various sizes. Purchasing one with a thickness of 2mm and cutting it into strips of the desired size will also work nicely.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Cool!

But, uh, NOT having a 3d printer, I use devices like these ;)

dib258

Supporting Member
  • Apr 14, 2014
    Belgium
    elixir.recipes
    I run TC on about half my setups. When I remove one of my Kayfun lite 2019's (basically the same RTA as your KFL21) or any RTA I never have any temperature issues when putting the KFL19 back on a mod. My DNA, Dicodes and YIHI mods remember the last atty that was installed. They do not reread the resistance.
    Yes, it's weird sometimes I remove the atomizer from the mod and without resetting the resistance and when I try to vape it's almost doesn't produce any vapor. I'm still new to TC so maybe I'm making some error that I don't see. And I have a Lost Vape Chip and DNA (seen this happens with both of them so maybe I'm doing something wrong).

Nice to see all the alternatives you came up with to open your attys !

I would gladly print some to send by mail if anyone doesn't have a 3d printer and need one of those.

See you for the next invention I come up with ! ^^

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    Yes, it's weird sometimes I remove the atomizer from the mod and without resetting the resistance and when I try to vape it's almost doesn't produce any vapor. I'm still new to TC so maybe I'm making some error that I don't see. And I have a Lost Vape Chip and DNA (seen this happens with both of them so maybe I'm doing something wrong).

! ^^
    I have that problem sometimes. What I do now is to hit the button once after I take the tank off. The mod then says no atomizer detected. When you put the tank back on the mod will assume it's new and redetect everything. Sometimes the resistance will change slightly when you refill a tank. On my Geekvape mods it will treat it as a new coil if the resistance is different by 0.01 ohms and ask you to confirm, even though the displayed resistance isn't going to change.

TARTARA

ECF Veteran
    Jan 21, 2023
    Yes something similar happens with my aspire zelos x 80w, i have to put the RTA on, so it can read the resistance and hit the fire button, the i put the RTA on again and asks me if it's a new coil, so i select YES and im ready to go... but isn't a real problem for me anymore... im pretty good with the whole performance of the mod... !

Users who are viewing this thread