The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Kayfun lite plus dripper

Discussion in 'Experiments With Equipment' started by Skybow388, Jan 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Skybow388

Skybow388 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2013
    Tupelo mississippi
    [​IMG]

I was messing around the other day in need of a dripper so I stumbled upon this stunning idea! With the Kayfun I removed the chimney, clear middle tank, and one metal tank piece put my cotton in and screwed on the top cap! To my amazement it worked! A Kayfun lite plus dripper! I also removed the little o ring where the chimney inserts! Still I Bought a dripper but in case of emergency this works well! Also it is bottom fed adjustable air flow Which is great in a dripper. A 22mm bottom air hole deep well dripper what more could you ask for! Just thought I would share my idea!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. jamesoner

jamesoner Full Member

Feb 12, 2013
    E.U.
    Hey, that's a great idea! :toast: I just asked here if that would be possible to do as well and then I stumbled upon your post! Could you please tell me if you've noticed anything different, now that you have removed the chimney? I mean, how about flavor, vapor, throat hit etc. Are these the same, better or worse?

3. Thunderball

Thunderball Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 5, 2013
    Grayson, Georgia
    Ive done that. Very cool. The kayfun is just so versatile.

4. ElectricalSocket

ElectricalSocket Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 20, 2013
    Houston
    Wow and this leaves a nice size juice moat around the atty too, huh? I was thinking about getting an Origen for it's juice wells, but this sounds like it will do great for now! Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.