Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
mione" data-source="post: 21664511" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
mione said:
Pinggolfer
hi i did not get both from intaste.de i am sorry for any confusion, but i just posted what they did send and i must say it came quickly and its the real deal. using it right now lol

You'll never receive a clone from intaste. You did well on shipping as someone I know waited two weeks for delivery while others received them in a few days. Enjoy them.

Reactions: AstroTurf

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2018
@mione You say that you didn't buy the clone from the seller on Ebay. But you don't say where you got a clone falsely advertised as authentic. Why? We would need to know which seller is scamming people in order for it to be helpful.

If this is a shill for the Ebay seller, it is clever! Haha! You say the quality is good and you show where to buy it for much cheaper than the authentic. Not saying it is. And I'm not asking. A shill would deny it so there is no point in asking.

Post a link to the scam that is selling them as authentic for high dollars. That would be helpful.

Clones are not new. fasttech and 3fvape and many other dealers sell lots of clones. Knowing who is scamming people would be helpful.

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2018
There are zero authorized SvoeMesto dealers on eBay or Amazon. Some individual may sell an authentic, but he or she wouldn't stock them.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 6T

Did he get it on Ebay? As far as I can tell, he has not said where he bought it. He only said that he didn't get it from Intaste or the Ebay seller. I'm not sure why he is reluctant to say where he bought it. If he posts a link to the scam dealer website or scam ebay auction then it would be helpful.

Last edited:

Pokeroo

Nov 16, 2018
Toronto
Pinggolfer
hi i did not get both from intaste.de i am sorry for any confusion, but i just posted what they did send and i must say it came quickly and its the real deal. using it right now lol

I'm not sure I understand why you're being so evasive about identifying the vendor, which makes me wonder about your motivations.

The way it looks from here, you're protecting a business who deceptively sells clones as authentics, while at the same time complaining about the practice. Did I get any of that wrong?

You realize that by identifying the vendor, you will be helping to prevent others from falling for the same scam, right?

Ken

mione

Mar 1, 2019
I have no motivation here as i just wanted to share my experience as i am a brand new around here and gave up smoking in July and use a vape to help with that. I posted the ebay link because there are dozens of them for sale on there and i didn't relieve that a lot of people actually by clones willingly. I am not into buying anything fake or promoting anything fake. i gave the vendor my word i would not mention them as they fully refunded my money, but will say they are based out of Florida. I took the liberty to post what i did to try and show others but after searching around here there are many that buy these things, so i guess its ok and excepted ..
not being rude or disrespectful but if i owned SM i would be furious and i can imagine how much money they loos a year.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
I have no motivation here as i just wanted to share my experience as i am a brand new around here and gave up smoking in July and use a vape to help with that. I posted the ebay link because there are dozens of them for sale on there and i didn't relieve that a lot of people actually by clones willingly. I am not into buying anything fake or promoting anything fake. i gave the vendor my word i would not mention them as they fully refunded my money, but will say they are based out of Florida. I took the liberty to post what i did to try and show others but after searching around here there are many that buy these things, so i guess its ok and excepted ..
not being rude or disrespectful but if i owned SM i would be furious and i can imagine how much money they loos a year.
hiding behind... your word, to someone who lied to you?!?

thats rich!!!

vimagreg

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2019
Oh and it is partly SM fault they lose money, because they can't stock it, how many people get fed up seeing out of stock and just go another route.

Just my case. Exactly this. Was anxious to buy an authentic Kayfun. Days and weeks out of stock. Bought another atomizer, in the end. Maybe one day I can buy an authentic SvoëMesto something...

Enviado do meu iPad usando Tapatalk

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
SXK has cloned everything, even down to the little envelope with the spares in it - SXK KF Lite 2019 Style RTA Review

So can see some people are going to get scammed, as can bet someone will buy some and sell them as authentic

Everything does look the same except they added the screwdrivers. I can't tell by the pictures if they have serial numbers on them.

Pokeroo

Nov 16, 2018
Toronto

Okay, so you detected a scam -- good job.

You were able to get your money back from the scammer -- really awesome work.

You had the chance to stop the scammer, help lots of folks avoid falling for the deception, inform anyone who might have already fallen for it that their new atomizer might not be authentic and that there is a remedy -- excellent.

Instead, once you got your money back, you promised to help the scammer by hiding the scam.

Mmkay. Thanks for sharing your experience.

There are a *lot* of folks on this board who have purchased, are purchasing, plan to purchase or are at least considering purchasing the new kayfun. You could do a lot of good.

Ken

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread