KBox 200 substitute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jwaterski

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2013
OKC, OK
I’m sure the aegis would go all day at any wattage he would set a protank to, I use the aegis 100 with the 26650 battery and a subtank and it will run all day. If you can find one of the old ones, that would work with a single 26650 I’m sure. The two battery legend will last all day for sure though, at least running a protank, and it will go down to 5 watts, so I’m sure it will work.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Yes, he has to carry everything in his pocket and is away from home twelve hours a day. Sub ohm set ups mean carrying more batteries.

I take it that with a protank be probably vapes no higher than about 12W (if that)?

If he strictly prefers a dual 18650:

Vaporesso Gen Mod Device

GeekVape Aegis X Mod Kit

VooPoo Drag 2 Platinum Refresh Edition Mod Kit

Aegis Legend 200W Kit - Geekvape

or

GeekVape Aegis Legend 200W TC Box Mod

But if he'd consider a smaller setup, he may want to consider a single 21700 mod using a Molicel P42A batt or Samsung 40T batt (both are 4000mah). I'm sure that a single 21700 battery would last him all day at 12W or less vaping.

GeekVape Aegis Max Mod Device

Maxus 100W Kit - Freemax

Eleaf iStick Pico 21700 with ELLO Kit

• Agree
    Reactions: Jwaterski

Falconeer

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 27, 2015
    Dunoon, West of Scotland.
    From time to time (like just now) I enjoy digging out one of my old Nautilus Mini Tanks with 1.6 ohm coils firing up 16 strength liquid running at 8 watts on a twin 18650 battery Aegis Legend, and get two and a half to three days out of a full charge with this Mod and I do do quite a lot of puffing.

Might be a mod to consider...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread