KBV and cartos

Status
Not open for further replies.

k5blazer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2010
Fredericksburg, VA
I use Iken fusion cartos and tanks. I can get weeks worth of use from them when I vape juice from another vendor. BUT, I get one good day when I vape KBV juice, then blah. Anybody else? Not complaining, nothing can stop me from enjoying my new favorite flavors from KBV, I just use an atty for the KBV. Problem is that I hate dripping after finding the Fusions...:blink:

Could you give us a little more info to go by? Is it a dark joose? What VG/PG ratio are you using. We surely don't want you to have to use more cartos, thus making it less cost effective to use us. We do not cut our VG with anything at all and it's thick, I know some companies use distilled water or PGA to thin.

We've had a few people ask if we could thin with PGA, which we cannot out of both respect for people in recovery and the legal issues that may come from it. It is however an option to use distilled water or PGA if you are able to obtain it, to thin it and prolong carto life. We may also add higher PG ratios and they can be requested in the comments box.

I personally vape a dark joose and if using cartos only "treat"myself to 2 a week rather I need them or not, I feel I would have spent more than that smoking and I enjoy them fresh, so usually I'll open a new one on Friday and another early in the week. I know it's a little different with the cartos you're using. It hasn't been feasible for me to drip as much as we've been working :(

bandmom5

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Mississippi
I also use Fusions and have just started using visions. I usually get 3 days max out of either one. The RKT is the worst on the cartos but it is my favorite so I just get a new one and go on. There is nothing better than RKT in a new Fusion or vision. I use 70/30 if that help. But I don't mind and am not complaining. YOUR JOOSE IS THE BEST.

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
I use IKV Fusions in a M1A1 Buzz tank daily(while working) with Vape Placid:thumbs: I get about 5 to 6 tanks before the draw gets tight. I use 70/30 mix though, just tried it with 60/40 and got 5 tanks. Rest of the time(at home) I have to drip into IKV LR 1.8 901(stainless), nothing beats yummy KBV flavors on this 901 for this Flavor Junky:laugh:

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
I too only get a day or too out of cartos. I've read where some people get 2 weeks:ohmy: I have to say I am a pretty new vapor and even newer with using cartos. I started with the EGO tank system :nah: before I dicovered theat cartos just taste WAY better. Yes I have noticed my cartos only lasting 2 days but I thought that it was with all juices not just KBV. Although I do have to say that 90% of the juices I vape are KBV's juices so I can't be sure, the other 10% I vape from other company's only last 2 days too though. :( I'm not sure if it's mostly just bakery or sweet flavors but it seems like I can go a bit longer with tobacco flavors. Unfortunately I mostly only vape sweet flavors.:unsure: I just starting accepting that it's the price I'm going to have to pay for vaping. One more suggestion you might want to try the new Stardusts.:thumbs: I've only had them for a short time but they seem to be very good and will definitely save you money. I still think I prefer my Boge cartos a bit more but the Stardust is VERY close and the best CE2 I've tried. Every other CE2 before I have hated. They're only about $6 so it's definitely worth a try if you are looking to save money.:)

k5blazer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2010
Fredericksburg, VA
It's been a while since my last visit to the forum. zbass, did you guys ever play with the formula/viscosity to get the GBC to play better with cartos? To be honest, I had stopped vaping KBV. BUT, I have gotten sooo sick of my other flavors from other vendors I am now thoroughly enjoying a tank/carto of GBC right now even though I know it will clog my carto in short time.:blink: mmmmm the goodness.

MrWarspite

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
North Carolina
It's been a while since my last visit to the forum. zbass, did you guys ever play with the formula/viscosity to get the GBC to play better with cartos? To be honest, I had stopped vaping KBV. BUT, I have gotten sooo sick of my other flavors from other vendors I am now thoroughly enjoying a tank/carto of GBC right now even though I know it will clog my carto in short time.:blink: mmmmm the goodness.

change the formula, you must be crazy!

dont mess with a good thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread