What works best for you vaping your KBV joose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chimney55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2010
NW Arkansas
Hi all,

What brand of cartomizer(s) works best for you vaping your KBV Joose's??

And where can I find them??

Keep in mind, please, when recommending awesome carto's to me that I vape 99% of the time on my FoxyBoxMods 3.7v and 5v. I need carto's for both voltages.

TIA :)

I really like the clear dual coil cartomizers that I got from boB. The last time I needed more, he was out. I don't know if they're back in stock though. I had to get more from another vendor and they were more expensive. (I don't vape at high volts but I've read that they can be used up to 7 volts.)

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
IMHO the best carto's to perform at 5.0 volt's is an Ikenvape 801 fusion!!! Just use a 510 to 801 adapter, and your good to go!! This is the only carto I use after trying SOOoo many different ones out there. As for 3.7, I really honestly could not give you any insight:( But they do carry a LR version, I just haven't tried one..Just my:2c:

Last edited:

NCVapingLady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2009
Statesville, NC
Hi all,

What brand of cartomizer(s) works best for you vaping your KBV Joose's??

And where can I find them??

Keep in mind, please, when recommending awesome carto's to me that I vape 99% of the time on my FoxyBoxMods 3.7v and 5v. I need carto's for both voltages.

TIA :)

Also Ikenvapes's IKV 510 Cartomizer Gold V2 are pretty darn good as well, if you don't want to deal with a 510-801 adapter. They are rated at 2.5 ohms and would do nice w/your 5v setup. I do use IKV's Fusions and they are great as well, just have to use the adapter. And the LR Fusions are real nice, although I haven't used one in a long while. However, both the Gold line and the Fusion line hold about 25+ drops. I have rinsed both types out with boiling water, let them dry, and was good to go:thumb:! Hope this helps :D!

LauraBolyard

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2011
west palm beach
I have plenty of #2 if you want to trade anything!

3.7 volts on a 510 threaded device =

#1. The Resurrector (1.7ohm dual carto) from CCV
#2. Mega dual carto (1.5ohm standard size)
#3. Boge 2.0

I also LOVE Iken's LR 801 fusion cartomizers and use them exclusively on my 3.7 mod 801 threaded device.

Streetvapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2009
Stuck in the FunHouse
3.7 volts on a 510 threaded device =

#1. The Resurrector (1.7ohm dual carto) from CCV
#2. Mega dual carto (1.5ohm standard size)
#3. Boge 2.0

I also LOVE Iken's LR 801 fusion cartomizers and use them exclusively on my 3.7 mod 801 threaded device.

I also like the 1.7 resurrector carts but they are not duals by the way there singles coil.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Streetvapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2009
Stuck in the FunHouse
The advice I have recieved from others here in the forums are the 1.7 singles work best with a 3.2 volt device like what I have right now(a tornado ego clone),the boge dual coils are better at 3.7 volts or higher.Also the 801 fusions from ikenvape are getting alot of buzz also.But to add another carto into the mix...the iken 901 lr cartos are from what I read another good contender also to the carto arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread