Not open for further replies.

Cookster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2011
Fla-De-Da
Hi,

I thought I'd ask the vets about this. I've read all the posts about cinnamon killing tanks, but not "warm cinnamon"
One of my go to vapes is KBV's CinnaMint. I've used it in clearos, sapphires and visions with no problems, but I'm getting 2 tanks from GotVapes in the next couple of days, and don't want to destroy them. Both KBV and GotVapes are swamped at the moment, so I didn't want to bother them.

Anyone know?

Thanks,
Cookster

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
After receiving your PM, I am still not quite sure the difference between "warm cinnamon" and other cinnamon flavored ejuices, even with the cinnamon danish example that you had provided me.

I can tell you for sure, that there is something about cinnamon flavoring that can do some damage to your equipment in time. One of the factors is oil base, which can kill the atty in time. As far as cracking tanks, I know primary cinnamon flavored ejuice has the potential of cracking tanks, I would believe a lower concentration would minimise the effect. So if the ejuice's primary flavor is something else with a hint of cinnamon added you may not have to worry (as much)

I will move this thread to an open forum where others could add some input, and you possibly could go in a more detailed conversation.

thanks

LGD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread