KBV's Tobacco liquids

Status
Not open for further replies.

makasin

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2010
San Diego
Hey guys! Can anyone give me like a comparison or suggestion for some different KBV tobacc juices?
I got their Special K and Im LOVING it. Definately has grown on me and now is a great honey flue cured, even though the tobacco flavor isnt as prominent as I would ideally want.
Anything kinda like Boba's AKA something more 'hearty' and tobaccoish but while having other things too?
A comparison of their flavors would be awesome if anybody has had experience with their other tobacco juices. KBV= Kick Bass Vapor in case you didnt get the acronym before.

Vapenstein

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
English and Balkan pipe blends along with stouter Virginias are the pinnacle of premium tobacco. Even the milder bodied English blends are extraordinarily robust by vape standards. I smoke a pipe and have the accompanying addictions of hoarding hand made pipes and tins of tobacco.

At this time, there is not one juice in the vaping world that is anything like pipe tobacco. Not one. The ones I've reviewed and liked or disliked are judged on their merits as a vape, not on how well they replicate the pipe experience. They all fail that test.

The vape idea of Latakia tobacco is perfume-y dryness. Odd, that is also the vape idea of Turkish tobacco. The vape idea of Cavendish is more like the pouch smell of Captain Black, and that smell is from the flavorings, not the Cavendish tobacco. I am fairly certain that the people who have made pipe vapes have never hung a briar from their mouth, ever. In reality, Latakia is extremely smoky and robust. Some blends fill a room with their aroma almost instantly, just from popping the tin.

I don't think any of the vendors have figured out how to do a convincing tobacco extract yet, much less one that pays homage to pipe. The only exception I can think of is want2vape's cigar juice.

Now on KBV's Xfire, maybe you're right and I'm wrong. Until recently they had an unusably broken website, and I haven't vaped this, yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread