E-Juice Review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I am reviewing the myPVshop Flue Cured E-juice. It has a very rich and hearty tobacco taste. Full of flavor. Not the taste burning tobacco like an analog cigarette, no smoke taste just an intensely rich tobacco flavor. Anyone who has consumed the oral version of snus or snuff as it is commonly known will recognized the taste immediately. So will fans of cigars. I have had other juices that used what I can only imagine is a cooking product called Liquid Smoke to achieve the flavor of smoke that lacked the taste of tobacco itself. Flue Cured is one of the most accurate tobacco tastes on the market. It has the rich full bodied taste of a Camel cigarette or fine cigar minus the smoke taste. Truly the closest to tobacco taste that exists as well as one of the best vapes on the market today. It still remains my all time favorite e-juice because of it's rich, full bodied, smokey tobacco flavor minus the taste of actual smoke. Highly recommended for anyone who is a fan of the tobacco taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread