Kentucky bacon pecan pie

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
OK, I may have lost my mind, but I watched a show about a restaurant in Kentucky and they have this incredible bacon pie desert. It has a pretzel crust (with butter), filling has something like a custard with caramel, bacon, pecans, chocolate chips and bourbon. Topping is a mocha whipped cream. I see this as the ultimate challenge for a vape juice recipe. I did find a bacon flavor with good reviews (OOO, OneOnOne) bacon. Need suggestions for the other flavors:
pretzel, buttery custard, caramel, chocolate, bourbon, pecan, coffee and cream.
Anyone care to follow me down this rabbit hole?

Reactions: Terri McVeety

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I just realized I might have most of what I need already (even though they are pre-made juices)
I have vanilla custard (heavy buttery one), RY4 (one with lots of caramel), smores (chocolate, marshmallow and graham cracker), capuccino (coffee, cream) and DIY Pur Sweet Tobacco (has a "nutty" flavor)
All I need is OoO Bacon and TFA Kentucky Bourbon. Might be awhile before I can order more flavors but I promise to post an update eventually. If you had seen the show about the restaurant, and saw the pie, you might be more interested. I also read reviews on yelp and every single person mentioned this pie!

Vapemesilly

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2017
Nevada
Not to discourage you, and I don't DIY...yet....but the thing that I've noticed with vape liquid is that once you have more than a couple of flavors...it gets to where I cannot taste the different flavors anymore. I can maybe pick out 2. Maybe it's just me. Could be that my palate is not refined enough for the high brow vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread