What would YOU make with these flavours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuaneNeveu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2012
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Hey gang!

I've got a bunch of flavours, and though I've tried 'em all by themselves, I'm trying to come up with some interesting combinations. If you'd like, I'd love to hear some suggestions regarding which ones might jive together nicely. Here's what I've got:

Apple LorAnn
Apple Pie Cap
Banana Cream LorAnn
Bavarian Cream LorAnn
Black Cherry TPA
Black Honey tobacco TPA
Black Licorice FW
Black Sesame Seed TPA
Blackberry TPA
Brown Sugar Concentrated TPA
Bubblegum LorAnn
Butter Rum FW
Butter Rum LorAnn
Butterscotch FW
Butterscotch LorAnn
Cantaloupe TPA
Caramel Candy TPA
Cheesecake TPA
Cheesecake Graham Crust TPA
Cherry LorAnn
Chocolate Fudge Brownie Cap
Chocolate Glazed Doughnut Cap
Cinnamon Coffee Cake Cap
Cinnamon Danish Swirl Cap
Coffee FW
Cran-Raspberry LorAnn
Double Chocolate TPA
Double RY4 TPA
Dulce de Leche TPA
Ethyl Maltol Crystals
Fruit Punch TPA
Gingerbread TPA
Graham Cracker TPA
Grape LorAnn
Irish Cream FW
Jamaican Rum TPA
Key Lime FW
Koolada TPA
Maple Syrup TPA
Margarita FW
Milk Chocolate Toffee Cap
Mojito FW
Molasses TPA
New York Cheesecake Cap
Orange Cream LorAnn
Peanut Butter TPA
Pecan TPA
Pineapple TPA
Pumpkin TPA
Pumpkin Spice TPA
Raspberry LorAnn
Ripe Banana TPA
RY4 TPA
Sweet Strawberry Cap
Sweet Watermelon Cap
Sweetener TPA
Type-M tobacco TPA
Vanilla Bourbon TPA
Vanilla Custard Cap
Vanilla Swirl TPA
Watermelon LorAnn
Yellow Cake FW

Last edited:

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
I love ripe banana lately, it's the only banana I've found that I like. So take this with a grain of salt. I'd try Chocolate Fudge Brownie with some ripe banana and a little peanut butter.
Something I made the other day, but you don't have french vanilla so you'll have to wing it and use another vanilla. I'm not a fan of the bourbon vanilla so I'd try the swirl.
10ml of mix, my droppers are 36 drops to a ml. 10 drops Black Honey tobacco (.25ml + 1 drop), 9 drops (.25ml) Ripe Banana, 9 drops (.25 ml) French Vanilla. It's sweet but it's good. :) I call it 1099 because it's tax season and it cracks me up.

schmicknick

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2013
Midwest USA
Hey Duane...
...sounds like a good problem to have!
...Did you ever see that website where you can type in the ingredients that you have on-hand in your kitchen, and it shows you the possible things that you can make to eat? That is what you could use now for e-liquid... :) ...someone will hammer that out soon, I'm sure...
...Glancing through the popular recipes in the DIY forum, and the DIY FB group would be a good plan, I suspect you have what you might need for most of 'em...
...All the best, & good luck with it... try to make some notes, so when you nail something, you can duplicate it and share with us :)
...Cheers, ~M

eikon

slave to the comma
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey Duane...
...sounds like a good problem to have!
...Did you ever see that website where you can type in the ingredients that you have on-hand in your kitchen, and it shows you the possible things that you can make to eat? That is what you could use now for e-liquid... :) ...someone will hammer that out soon, I'm sure...
...Glancing through the popular recipes in the DIY forum, and the DIY FB group would be a good plan, I suspect you have what you might need for most of 'em...
...All the best, & good luck with it... try to make some notes, so when you nail something, you can duplicate it and share with us :)
...Cheers, ~M

check out diyRecipeBook (by ianferrell, still in development) once you register you can add the flavors you have and get recipes based on them. It does not have a ton of recipes yet, but is a great tool. As it continues to grow it will get better and better.

----
this may sound nuts, Coffee & Grape play well together, even better with some Cola. YMMV

ohhh! Black Sesame, Bavarian Cream & Lime - for a tahini sauce vape.
I'm joking about the tahini, but it may actually work...

Last edited:

schmicknick

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2013
Midwest USA
check out diyRecipeBook (by ianferrell, still in development) once you register you can add the flavors you have and get recipes based on them. It does not have a ton of recipes yet, but is a great tool. As it continues to grow it will get better and better.

...thanks Eikon, awesome link... I'm going to go check that out now...

...Duane, I like the black sesame angle too. Perhaps with Graham. And a vanilla custard/bavarian...
...Will look for notes on how it develops...
All the best, Cheers, ~M

schmicknick

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2013
Midwest USA
If anyone has questions about the site, feel free to pm me. I'm going to work on adding some documentation in the form of a FAQ system next week. Thanks for the plug eikon!

...Thanks, Ian...
...It is great. And will only increase in awesomeness...
...I got my inventory in there, and read through some related posts to understand the difficulties of correlating flavor varieties.
...I figured to add some recipes for the search function would be a good use of my time, if available...and then just to be patient as it develops. You gotta give it the time it takes... I look forward to the developments...

(@Levitas...it's been a long while since I've seen Raists' image...cheers :) ...and you had some great flavor combinations there )

Apple+brownsugar+cinnamon+ry4+apinch of pecan, a smaller pinch of cake, and then perhaps+custard

Enjoy the day...Cheers, ~M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread