• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

KGO (or similar) UK Suppliers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonKing

Feb 27, 2012
Scotland, UK
Hi, I bought a Kgo from Dark City Vapor in the USA and like it for going out and about. I also like their juice, but my last order never showed up (almost 3 months now). However, I'm going to have to replace my batteries at some time. So does anyone kow any UK based sites that sell Kgo batteries.

My son likes my Kgo and is interested in getting one, but is going to run into the same problems as me. So can anyone recommend a 510 threaded e-cig similar in size and performance to the Kgo which can be obtained easily from sites here in the UK?

Thanks.

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi Crimsonking, from what I've read about the KGO, I think it is more or less the same as the Riva. One of the best suppliers for a Riva kit in the UK is Vape Escape - use discount code ECF10 for 10% off. -

The VE Riva 1100 Deluxe Kit £34.95 - Deluxe Vaping Kits - Riva 1100 Kit Electronic Cigarettes | Vaping Devices | Accessories | E-Liquid

You can also buy all the spares/juice you need from that supplier & their customer service is second to none. However, if you would like to check out some other good UK e-cig & juice suppliers, have a look at this list -

ALL ABOUT E-CIGARETTES UK - E-cigarette & E-liquid Suppliers List.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread