Kick E-Liquid vs. others

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImJustAvg

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
I like Gourmet Vapor myself and have had no problems with them clogging up my attys. Are you cleaning your attys regularly? If not you should! Even the thinner juices like Kick E Liquid and Gourmet Vapor leaves a residue that needs cleaned out or you will be going through attys quite often. When I was using a knock off 510 I was cleaning attys at least every week on thinner liquids and about every other day on the thicker ones. Since I switched to the Joye eGo Mega with the mega cart and automizer have had very little problem even on the very thick juices.

David Bruno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2009
Iron Mountain , Michigan
I agree that cleaning atty's is really important, no matter what juice you use. I use Carto's now. I did have atty's last over 8 months of hard use. I was rotating three at a time. Every night I would blow them out. Once every week or so I'd give them a alcohol bath.That worked great for me. I've changed over to Carto's and still blow them out once in a while. I've gotton over three months on a few. I still rotate three carto's at a time for each liquid I vape. I've heard some good things about Kick and will have to try it at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread