Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
Last edited:

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
They will have special prisons for holding the child vaping offenders because they are too dangerous to be mingling with the murders and terrorists. I suspect all these local actions against vaping are to curry favor with state government in hopes of getting favorable treatment for grant money. If the tobacco tax disappears there will be less money for State government to redistribute. Is vaping going to become a form of political protest?

guambred

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2014
Guam, USA
it was so easy for him to hide his use from me, as the smell was often not present. As he began using tobacco products, he totally changed, all of his values and friends changed. I tried to protect him, but even at 14 he has had no problem getting e-cigarettes.
This is the quote that threw me for a loop, Mom blames E-cigs for her kids attitude adjustment???? WTF It would be a freak of nature to have a totally obedient 14 year old boy that didn't change and/or switch out his friends......

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    it was so easy for him to hide his use from me, as the smell was often not present. As he began using tobacco products, he totally changed, all of his values and friends changed. I tried to protect him, but even at 14 he has had no problem getting e-cigarettes.
    This is the quote that threw me for a loop, Mom blames E-cigs for her kids attitude adjustment???? ... It would be a freak of nature to have a totally obedient 14 year old boy that didn't change and/or switch out his friends......

Absolutely. It's fun watching my daughter singing Christian music and wearing a church camp hoodie and starting to hang out with the EMO kids. Still keeping her Christian friends tho. She has alot of support for her values at home and thru friends so that hasn't wavered. Yet, anyway.

missyfons

Jul 6, 2015
    Texas
    I had a lady stop me the other day and asked me how old I was, she also asked me if the vape shop I go to ID's. I told her that the shop I go to ID's everyone who looks under 30. She then proceeded to tell me that her son has to appear in court because he got pulled over and he had an ecig and was under age along with his buddies.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 12, 2014
    I am sure there is more to the story... Of course, everyone who is arrested is an angel on the way to choir practice...
    I assume with journalists that they either don't report the most relevent aspect of a story or they simply report it wrong. Never the less the report is that a kid was arrested for being a vaper. Is he the first?

stevegmu

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 10, 2013
    6992 kilometers from home...
    I assume with journalists that they either don't report the most relevent aspect of a story or they simply report it wrong. Never the less the report is that a kid was arrested for being a vaper. Is he the first?

The other half of the story could be he was arrested because he had an attitude with the police, wouldn't show them his mod or what is in it, started screaming vaping is his right and was arrested for disorderly conduct and ultimately just charged with possession of a tobacco product, because he was given a break, but the mother who said her little angel was arrested for an e-cic probably just left that out...

Lessifer

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 5, 2013
    Sacramento, California
    The other half of the story could be he was arrested because he had an attitude with the police, wouldn't show them his mod or what is in it, started screaming vaping is his right and was arrested for disorderly conduct and ultimately just charged with possession of a tobacco product, because he was given a break, but the mother who said her little angel was arrested for an e-cic probably just left that out...
    That's some pretty impressive conjecture there, good job.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 12, 2014
    How about some more conjecture then. If he was arrested for posession of an ecig it's because the police considered that his most serious offense. I wonder who informed the local paper about this. I doubt is was the kid's friends or the parents. Perhaps the police wanted to spread the word that kids better not have ecigs. Smoke instead and the police will leave you alone. When ecigs pay the same taxes as tobacco then kids can use them.

Reactions: EBates

stevegmu

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 10, 2013
    6992 kilometers from home...
    How about some more conjecture then. If he was arrested for posession of an ecig it's because the police considered that his most serious offense. I wonder who informed the local paper about this. I doubt is was the kid's friends or the parents. Perhaps the police wanted to spread the word that kids better not have ecigs. Smoke instead and the police will leave you alone.

The police don't call the media to report on misdemeanor arrests of minors...
    I think it must be an ANTS conspiracy...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread