• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Killeen, Texas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenniferxxann

Apr 2, 2014
Allen, Texas
Are there any GOOD local shops around? Places that sell the real deal and not clones? My fiancé and I are getting married in May, and I will be relocating to Killeen shortly after. I know this is technically armed forces, and I, myself isn't in the military, but this would be the best place to ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jblindy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Kempner, Texas
I know this thread is a few weeks old, but there are only three vape shops in the area that I am aware of. The first is Amazing Vapes on Ft. Hood Street, Killeen. The second is Heart of Texas (HOT) Vapors, in Copperas Cove off of 190. There is another in Killeen, Pure Cloud Vapor on Veterans Memorial Blvd, but I've never been there.

Amazing Vapes sells authentic as well as clone gear. They carry several brands of juice: Space Jam, G2, Five Pawns, and a few others. They also offer a 10% military discount on everything but the juice, unless it's their home brewed crap.

HOT Vapors sells authentic and clone gear, but the last time I was in there only offered their own custom juice, which is, well, crap.

Last edited:

mvroman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
Texas
A little late, but there are quite a few around and more popping up weekly.

Pure Cloud vapor is my fave go to shop, the girls there are super nice and helpful and their house juice is great.

Amazing Vapor is one of the older shops, they've been around a couple years now but last time I went there I wanted a pg/vg mix and the hipster ....... who owns the place says they strictly do only vg because that's what he likes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I use to go to Amazing Vapors but they kinda lost my business soo not really going to get into that but. My questions are what makes u want the real deal over a clone? Not that theres anything wrong with that but just a question.From being at Hood the past going on 4 1/2 years I can say you are going to pay a lot more in city then online weather its a clone or real. Same for juices. Not saying its bad but juice I mean for less or same price you can get better quality better flavor online, with only a couple days wait. Its all preference. Just a example
The stingray set up I'm going to order was about 140-150 dollars, its about 40-70 online. Just remember Fort Hood is a military town. So they know soldiers and there families will pay if they really want it and don't want to wait. So be prepared to open your wallet WIDE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread