Where to find the cheapest authentic juul pods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarwanM

Moved On
Aug 22, 2018
Buying pods from the local shop is getting expensive. Where is the best prices online? Official juul website has them for $16, which is about same i pay at my local shop. I found a website called 2ndwife vape and they sell them for about $12. But i was wondering if I can find a place with a even a better price? I vape and buy a lot that's why i'm asking for a good price.

Reactions: stols001

jjcordone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
Rhode Island
Fuggin Vapor and Electric Tobacconist have the best pricing I've found.
I'd avoid Ebay and any other site you're not sure about.
I bought some known to be fake ones from Fasttech and I was shocked at how close to authentic they looked.
If I was new with Juul, I'd never know it and I'd also walk away wondering why people like Juul so much, the fakes are no where near the quality of the authentic Juul's. The only visual cue I got from the packaging was when I popped out one of the pods and you can see a plastic film behind the paper that holds the pods into their plastic pack. I've never seen that on the authentic ones. The juice was also a darker color than the real ones and one hit and you'll know right away they are fake. They didn't taste anything like the real thing :(

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2018
I'm not sure why you would buy pods anywhere except the Juul website... unless you are in a pinch and need to buy local to have something now.

Earlier this year, I paid $13.59 per 4 pack with free shipping. You get the discount with a subscription. I also got a free gold color Juul with the subscription. Now they are doing subscribe and buy 5 get 1 free which works out to $13.33 per 4 pack with free shipping. If you let it sit in your cart, they'll send you additional promotional offers like $20 off a Juul device if you complete your purchase.

jjcordone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
Rhode Island
Fuggin Vapor came out to $11.65 a four pack on my last purchase.
I did use a discount code (spin10) and I did purchase enough packs to hit the free shipping if you spend over $100 offer to get this low a price. I'm not knocking the Juul direct website, just pointing out there are alternatives, but be careful that you're dealing with a reputable vendor so you don't get stuck with fakes.

Chasbo

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2011
North by Northwest
Good point, refilling at least one time reduces the per pod costs. I ordered some generics called ZIIP pods. Had the most and best reviews on vendor sites. Paid $39 for 5 (4 packs),
free shipping. They work pretty well. Flavor is good and comes in 3 or 4 nic levels. Slightly more vapor, might have a touch of VG. Did get a dry hit a few times when chain vaping to fast. A pod holds 1ml of juice. I pulled the pod cap - design similar so can refill. Tried the mango, watermelon, and strawberry/cream. I will probably reorder the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread