Killer Juice Outlets!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
SO with some Killer News from Killer juice I bring you this!

Killer juice Outlet Stores!

Our first test one is scheduled to open Aug 1st right here in our hometown of Bay City, MI. (We have plans for more so have faith, we are coming!)

The store will offer many new features that we have not found in other B&M shops. So here are a few points I thought I would spill on:

1. 3 - 42" tvs will make up a large video menu system highlighting how the e-juice is made and show what actually goes in to making each bottles.

2. Besides our standard flavors you will also be able to use one of the tablets on location (or your mobile phone!) to custom make any flavor you can dream up. The order will be then sent to the lab tech on location for processing.

3. Room with a view. Ever want to see how custom flavors are made? At our new shop we will let you see! Our lab techs will build your custom order right in front of your eyes!

4. More interactive fun! Planning your day out and want to make sure your favorite bottle is waiting for you when you stop in? Not a problem! You will be able to place your order online and have it ready within 1 hour to be picked up. Our goal is simple. If it is not in stock, we will make it! No more waiting on shipments or deliveries!

5. Checkout! Our online and B&M are fully integrated. So if you lost your receipt and need to make a return no problems! Just type in some information to our new website (coming later this month) and you will be able to see a full order history and printable receipts!

6. Environment: Killer Juice Outlets will bring a whole new approach to B&M sales. With easier checkouts using only your mobile phone, to the relaxing lounge area. Our goal is not to just be on the cutting edge but also easy to get in and get out.

7. Pricing... Oh here is where everyone holds their breath! Now let it out. The pricing for the outlet will come super close to mirroring the pricing on the website! For in store pickups it will be the same! (Sorry Super Blitz Sales will only be offered online and shipped)

8 Input: Here is something Killer Juice has always done. We love your feedback and we will always use that to model our outlets and how we produce e-juice.

So there you have it! There is still a lot of work to go but we hope to bring these key features to a location near you VERY soon! Now back to work!

Last edited:

juggalofisher88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sounds amazing I hope I can make a trip out there! I wouldn't leave lol how much is rent? :vapor:

sig-153231.jpg

juggalofisher88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm picturing a vintage stereo seup in the outlets, people milling through and playing vinyl record albums while they enjoy a KJ juice or wait for an order. I think a cool turntable setup would be unique and could be part of the outlet experience. Yes, I have to much free time to think.
Oh with pinball and a mortal kombat2 arcade machine YESS! LOL

sig-153231.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread