Not open for further replies.

misterD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2009
worster - crappychusetts
Yes and his low resistance attys are 2.8 ohms not even close to 1.5-2.0
turn it on and touch the tips of the leads together. it should read something less than an ohm. this is the resistance in the cables and leads themselves. now touch one lead to the center of the atty and the other one to the threads. there will be a little bit of jumping around and jot down the number when it settles down. it may flop from like 3.0 to 3.1 or something, this is normal. now you subtract the resistance from the cables and leads and post the number up here.
are you subtracting those numbers?

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
So the freebies have been replaced by points?

yes and no.. There's still some freebies, we just need to be more careful with them.. :(

I'm a softy and love doing freebies for a lot of reasons.. But when the freebies aren't appropriate it was like throwing money away..

Suprisingly enough the points are getting used by quite a few folks already which I'm happy to see :)

The next release of 3dCart is supposed to make the point system easier to use..

pintail64

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Missouri
only complaint i have is that its taken a while to reply to my message on the site. shipping was amazingly fast. prices are good. and the products usually perform very well.

Mad Vapes has always responded to my complaints quickly, not that I like making them. Hoogie was right when he said some packers make mistakes more than others (tell me when the one who packs my orders is not working so I can place an order):rolleyes:

I have found their customer service very good. The only time there was a problem I ever had was when they first switched their system and I made my comment on the RMA section, they were not used to looking for that.

I have been in shipping for 5 yrs and realize you cannot catch all the mistakes. It is the nature of the beast. I believe I saw Hoogie post somewhere that they have around 70 orders at times and I am sure that in rushing around trying to get things out in a hurry, the wrong things are pulled. None of this is going to stop me from ordering from Mad Vapes.

In fact I am looking forward to saving up enough money to buy a mini vapestack.....unless they put it in my next order as a freebie..hint hint...:pervy::pervy:

Seriously, they offer good products at low prices, fast shipping, and great customer service. What more can you ask for......

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
yes and no.. There's still some freebies, we just need to be more careful with them.. :(

I'm a softy and love doing freebies for a lot of reasons.. But when the freebies aren't appropriate it was like throwing money away..

Suprisingly enough the points are getting used by quite a few folks already which I'm happy to see :)

The next release of 3dCart is supposed to make the point system easier to use..

When I order from MadVapes I get quality products at very good prices and very fast, cheap or free shipping. The one time I got an order messed up I had the replacement in 2 days without having to send anything back.

I can't believe people actually complain when they don't get something for free :confused:

With great products, great prices, and great service, I'm not sure why MadVapes even needs a point system! But if I'm going to get some extras for my patronage, I'd rather pick what I want, not get something random I may or may not want or need.

Vadim

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Hi All,

Placed my very first order with Madvapes last week on Tuesday, got it on Friday, very nice.
Did not get the free flashlight but that's not why I placed my order, better luck for me next time.
Received 2 attys and checked the resistance:
510 LR = 1.7 [FONT="]Ω[/FONT][/COLOR] for my manual 510 batty
510 standard (Bauway) = 3.2 [COLOR=#17365d][FONT="]Ω[/FONT]
for my 5v AAA mod box
Also other items to build the mod box

Had some questions and issues which were answered by Mark very quickly and issue will also be resolved with my next order which I am placing right now.

All in all great first time experience with Madvapes.:rolleyes:

Best Regards.

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
Freebies are not a right but I have to say - I wouldn't have tried your liquids if you hadn't 'freebied me' one my first order. 2nd order - I ordered some juice :) I didnt actually NEED any juice btw - but hey, you sent a freebie so I bought one; fairs fair.
Any new flavors you guys do are perfect for a freebie - heck do tinier bottles - little teeny ones that you dont carry 'for sale', like 1ml or something, jsut to spread the word on new flavors of juices.
I would buy my 'bits n pieces' from you guys anyways freebies or no freebies - cos you're local - but another vendor I get juice from throws in tiny free samples when she's on a mixing spree for customers to try out - its a really good way to get 'free feedback' lol
The little flashlights Im not worried about getting those for free, I tend to sit on them cos I forget they're in my pocket :D

tazzmann

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Like I said, I didn't order to get FREE stuff, I was just surprised about NOT getting anything since reading post after post about the freebies. It wasn't a big deal, I just felt a little let down after reading everything. That's all. I will continue to order from Mad Vapes because 1. The shipping was fast and 2. the products are excellent and NOT because I get or don't get anything free.

Thanks hoog and keep up the great work!

tazz

sanfordf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2010
Northern San Diego county
I never expect a freebee. Don't want one. I never asked for a flashlight. I don't need one. I do get good products at a good price delivered in a reasonable amount of time. If I have an issue, they have been quick to make it right. If only all vendors were as good as MadVapes. No freebee can make up for deficiencies in service, products, price and delivery.

CHUCKLEHEAD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Redneck Rivera
Mark i'm still waiting on this for a freebie
RCCOLAANDMOONPIE.jpg
:pervy::pervy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread