KISSBOX/801 Atomizer Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragoonZeph

May 14, 2009
Apex, NC
I don't know if anyone has done this, but I ran into a problem today. I have one atty that I have been using for a while and it has a decent draw. Much easier than an analog. I took out a new atty and wow, the draw was non-existent. I felt like I was trying to suck up some milk-shake.

So, I took out my smallest drill bit, and got to work on the two wholes inside the atty. After some work, they have about the same draw. Now, note if your going to try this be careful of the rubber ring inside you can get close enough to mess that up.

Works like a charm.

Now, if someone has tried the following let me know if it worked out well.

I was wondering if you can completely make the draw like drawing through an empty straw by drilling holes into the side of the atty where the threaded holes are. Also curious if someone has any other mods to increase an 801's draw.

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
I don't know if anyone has done this, but I ran into a problem today. I have one atty that I have been using for a while and it has a decent draw. Much easier than an analog. I took out a new atty and wow, the draw was non-existent. I felt like I was trying to suck up some milk-shake.

So, I took out my smallest drill bit, and got to work on the two wholes inside the atty. After some work, they have about the same draw. Now, note if your going to try this be careful of the rubber ring inside you can get close enough to mess that up.

Works like a charm.

Now, if someone has tried the following let me know if it worked out well.

I was wondering if you can completely make the draw like drawing through an empty straw by drilling holes into the side of the atty where the threaded holes are. Also curious if someone has any other mods to increase an 801's draw.
Where did you drill exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread