Kissbox Classic - Its Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

azE

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2008
UK
1) can I swap cartridges as I choose or should I wait til they finish - just to try different flavours

2) I swear the fog isn't fog it so seems like real smoke I watched it float up about 6 / 7 feet

3) I get a gurgling noise which I dont mind (quite like) lets me know the atomiser is working

4) brought tons of MLB ok ish but Mint rocks

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
I had a bit of liquid come through - is that because I havent fully charged the battery or because it is a new cartridge

Possibly a bit of both. They don't ship fully charged, so your battery is low, so you tend to puff harder to get vapor, which can suck loose liquid off the outside of the cartridge. Try wiping down the outside of the cartridge before inserting it into the atomizer. That'll at least help until you get a fresher battery.

This is not a typical problem though, even when the batteries are low. Maybe it's just because it hasn't gotten it's first full charge yet. But it could be a bad atomizer. Or just a bad cartridge. If it still happens after you've fully charged a battery, try changing cartridges. If that still doesn't work, get an exchange.

OH, what about the USB? Try that.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
1) can I swap cartridges as I choose or should I wait til they finish - just to try different flavours
Up to you, but if you change flavors, remember to blow out the first liquid into a tissue by blowing through the battery end. Unless of course, you want the two flavors to blend for the first several puffs.
3) I get a gurgling noise which I dont mind (quite like) lets me know the atomiser is working
IS it gurgling like blowing bubbles through a straw, or like a teakettle on boil? The first is bad, the second is good. The KISSbox atomizer always makes a teakettle noise. But I only hear my atomizers start to gurgle when they're getting flooded with liquid, usually just before they die. KISSbox or otherwise.

Try this. Using the manual switch, hold the atomizer up to your ear, and push the button. If you hear the same sound that you hear when you inhale, that's OK. But if the noise you hear is different when you suck on it, that could mean the atomizer is "drowning" in liquid.

4) brought tons of MLB ok ish but Mint rocks

Yeah, their mint is my favorite menthol/mint so far. But I have high hopes for Freesmoke's Peppermint. I should be getting that in the mail soon.

Klaue

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2008
Switzerland
klaue.110mb.com
I had the liquid also with my first try, but never again - maybe just a bit left over cleaning solution or something to keep the atomizer from getting too dry..

(but i get quite thin smoke (or next-to-no-at-all if the battery is a bit used) and have a hard time noticing any flavor at all.. to bad I have no device to compare it with, so I don't know if I have a damaged one)

azE

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2008
UK
no liquid now - possibly I was either holding it wrong or just liquid from the begining

the noise is like a kettle and the same as when you press manual

I so prefer the auto over the manual - I get smoke straight away

do you guys all get that PG taste - now I find I prefer MLB over mint as it masks it a bit more - but still have the PG taste

close to 6 hours no real cig

azE

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2008
UK
what i find is that i get the urge for a cigerette then I pull on the kissbox within a couple of minutes I have no need for a cig.

they didn't send me USB cable saying that they will send a new improved one after the 21st.

This poses a problem as I now only have one charger - as I was going to keep the charger at home and cable at work.

are their any flavours that mask the PG (after) Taste

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
PG has an aftertaste? you sure its PG you're tasting? i thought PG alone was tasteless, however, I could be wrong

I was thinking the same thing, but wanted to test with some pure Bickfords first.

Aze, what kind of taste is it? Sweet, or bitter? Nicotine gives me kind of a bitter taste, along with a tingly numb feeling. Is it the same taste as when you got liquid in the mouth?

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
I think its colorless, odorless, etc... I have a quart of Pure PG sitting in my kitchen.

PG is the main ingredient in Astroglide, among other things. LOL. My quart of PG at home looks like pure lube (except its from bickfords...lol)

astroglide_glycerin_lube.jpg

Last edited:

Papagoatee

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2008
Mine arrived in mail this morning. It was better than I expected.
Initially I purchased the classic just for fun and wouldn't think too much of it. I tried it and it feels amazing. Feels just like smoking. Pity there's no LED light though. But other than that, I am throughly satisfied. My unit has no noise, but there's a plastic-ky taste if I inhale too much, too soon.

This is a great product. :)

azE

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2008
UK
toekuttr - how long have you had the kissbox for

I started getting a burning taste so now I am on my 2nd cartridge - does seem to be better.

as a heavy smoker I do miss my marlboro in the morning - I think I may stick to having one in the morning and then esmoke the rest.

reading a few posts I think that the atomiser takes a while to adjust - however the kissbox is amazing I get the same smoke levels as a cigerette pretty much like the girl is having on this forums title.

Papagoatee - I also thought their was an LED on the front - but the LED Janty refered to is on the top (switch). I dont mind and hopefully this will conserve battery power.

with Janty Njoy etc you do pay a premium but in return if any thing goes wrong you can expect good customer service (fingers crossed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread